• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'night Mr. Fuzzums...

Do you sleep with a teddy?

• Total voters

Takari

~*~*~*~
Years
  • Yesh. :33 I sleep with a teddy bear named Candi. ^o^~ It was a birthday present from my aunt when I turned one year. ^.^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • It depends. If I'm depressed and need help sleeping, I'll cuddle up to the gorilla that my aunty gave me while I was in hospital when I was much younger. (I put her necklace around its neck as a memory, hehe.) Otherwise, nothing, unless you count my cat, who is random when deciding to sleep with me or my mum.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    **** yeah, I have my Spoogle with me, but he comes with me everywhere, even out shopping, I like to scare people with him, I also have my Kitten, and my cats and my dog with me at night...so yeah XD

Years
  • I don't remember the last time I slept with a teddy bear. I tried sleeping with my Torchic stuffed doll last night, but it didn't work very well.
    If I cuddle anything when I sleep, it's my pillow XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No... but I hug a seperate pillow with doggies printed on it! xD

(Seriously.) o.o;

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    I don't sleep with a teddy bear, I got over that a while ago, like when I was 5 or so.

Back