• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God Of The Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "i have a dark backgorund and this one time when it was late at night i was walkin around and these thugs jumped me! when they pulled out thier knives i was to scared to move or say anything then all of a sudden, pooch, my poochyena, came and used takedown on the thugs and saved me! i owe my life to her, i been with her for over since i was 6 so u can say 10 years, and for some reason she doesn't want to evolve, thats ok with me though she's beautiful the way she is, and do u know what else is beautiful alana?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana blushed slightly. She shook her head and Nurse Joy came over to them. "Here you go. Your Gyarados will be just fine. All it needs now is some rest so don't use it in battle for a while."

"Thanks Nurse Joy but didn't you just keep it here for a while?"

"Well from the way your acting I can tell your in a hurry to get moving so i decided you could handle it." She smiled and left.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "well do u think we should head back with the others or just go on our own, i think we should just continue on our own, so if u agree leave them a message on thier phone saying we went ahead, of course that is if u want to continue, just the 2 of us

Alana

Years
    "Um sure. I can see no harm in going on ahead. Hang on I'll leave a message for the others." Dials Solars number on her Pokegear and leaves a message telling them whats up then turns back to Styiles. "Lets get moving. Oh but first we need to decide which god to search for first."

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "well..since yer a girl and you are pretty i suppose we'll look for the flying god first"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I was going to enter the Pokemon Center but then I saw a Gengar that was trying to tell me that he wanted to fight. "Go Pikachu!" I said and Pikachu went to battle, the Gengar prepared itself to battle too.

ooc: dont do too much without me , I will come back POSIBLY tomorow , I think

Alana

Years
    Goes red again. "Thanks. So where should we start." Solar comes in. "Huh hi Solar. Guess you got our message. But why did you come?"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "hmmmm i dont mean to sound rude solar but maybe we should split up to search for these "gods" i'll go wit alana"

Alana

Years
    "Alright I guess we should get moving. See ya later Solar." Walks out and waits for Lupin.

Alana

Years
    "As I'll ever be." Hearing Solar she goes red but chooses to ignor her. Takes out the book page and reads it. "Lets start in a place called Silver Wind Isle. Its five miles east of Cianwood City." Puts page away and pulls out a Pokeball. "Do you have a Pokemon that can fly?"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "no,but i have a sharpedo, so when we get there i'll take to the sea and u take to the air until we reach 5 miles to the east"

Alana

Years
    "Thats good." Fidles with her Pokegear. "Alright I've loaded directions on my Pokegear so we won't have to consult the book page every time we need directions." Pushes a button and a map appears. "We need to head north-east from here." Hops on her bike. "Come on."

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "uh..ok" *gets on bike with her* "sry i dont have my own bike, rather not waste my money"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back