• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOING HOME!!!

Are you going back to your home in NEW BARK TOWN?

• no, I didn't start in the video games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No honey. haza is from Pallet Town, Kanto but relocated to Little Root, Hoenn a few years ago.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I started in Pallet Town in the Kanto Region just like Ash.

My rival took the last starter on the table just like Ash.

I had to use a Pikachu instead just like Ash.

Years
  • Started in Kanto over ten years ago, starting an addiction I still can't kick-not that I want to!

But as said above my heart lies in Johto as Silver is my favourite of all!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I consider New Bark my Hometown Poke-wise. I did play Gen I's but I imitated Ash until Gen II and made my first real team playing that. So Johto is my home region.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • This doesn't really suit HG/SS, as it's not actually discussing it or anything. As I don't see a thread on this in Gen. Pokemon Gaming... *punts thread*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Seeing as I started with Blue version, Pallet Town for me. :P

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • Pallet Town, I believe I was 6 years old. :3
    Blue version, from then on, I got Silver, Sapphire, then Diamond version, the "underdogs" if you will. :)

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
  • I've been playing since the very beginning, but most of my nostalgia lies in the Hoenn region, which is where my interest in Pokémon picked up again after about a three year gap.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • I started my journey a little over 10/11 years ago in the small town of Pallet, back when the Region had no defined name.
    But now...I'm heading back in time and starting my journey in New Bark. 8 months and I shall take the trip back in time... TO JOHTO!

Oh wow, I feel very old...

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I was 7 years old. My dad got me a GBA and pokrmon saphire. At first i had no idea wht to do but later on my skills exceded and now iam a gaming legend amongst my frnds.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Pallet Town in Kanto was where it started all for me in Pokemon Yellow back in fall of 98 (or whatever the fall was when it came out and had the special edition GBC).

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    My friends, I started my journeys many a year ago on the original Red and Blue, in Pallet Town. That's BEFORE we knew Johto existed and BEFORE we knew it was called Kanto!

I know, I know, I am a relic of the ancient past. :P
    It is the same for me lol. back in the days when I played it on the ol cookiebox xD

Back