• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    um, wow, incredible thread. i'm very interested in a couple of your guys, see if you like anything on my list mate!

Spoiler:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Kaitou- I'm glad I could make your day. If you see anything else, please let me know. I'm easy to please and I usually give stuff away for free.

Don't tempt/tease me. XD You have a lot of good ones. The fact that they're EV trained by you and a lot are nickname-able makes your thread a notch better in my opinion.

Here's something you might be interested in:
    Egg moved Mudkip - Lax
    Mirror Coat, Counter, Water Pulse, Ice Beam
    IVs are ok-ish: 24/4/25/16/30/21

I'm still in the process of IV breeding for these moves.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- Tempting, possibly. Teasing, I wouldn't dream of it. I am serious though, on days that I am in a good mood, I do giveaway stuff. Just catch me on those days and you'll be able to get free stuff xD

Rick - Wow, give me a second to read though that.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Nate- I apologize, Multitasking isn't my speciality xD

Give me one sec

What do you see that you like so I know how many to ask for xD?

Rick- How many are you interested in so I know how many to ask for?

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Nate- Duh, sorry xD

Umm I like impish registeel if you want to trade for that

ok cool but i need to get that cloned so unless you can clone it and trade it back to me you are going to have to wait a little

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Kaitou- Tempting, possibly. Teasing, I wouldn't dream of it. I am serious though, on days that I am in a good mood, I do giveaway stuff. Just catch me on those days and you'll be able to get free stuff xD
    Lol. Well, glad to be here in one of those days. XD Even if I'm kind of a victim guest to teasing uhh... greatness. Heh.
    Would you do Weavile (nn: Raven) for the Mudkip?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    haha, well, i was gonna say the same thing to you. im very interested in naughty kingdra, tangrowth, machamp, and slowking, and maybe mamoswine, for reference, but that's probably too much so i'll trade for however many you're interested in. sorry, your collection is just so rad

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Nate- Yes I can clone.

Kaitou- Yes I can ^_^

Guys, I'll be right back -.-

My mom is about to bother me T_T

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Thanks and no problem. I'm guessing most of us will still be here when you return. I'm busy looking for a thread I posted in some time this week or last week anyway. To find the IVs of this one pokemon.

Years
    Lapras- Calm level 100 (receieved in trade)
    Stats: 374/169/183/269/314/139
    Moveset: Ice beam/ Hydro pump/ Thunderbolt/ Confuse ray
    EV: 252 sp atk/ 252 sp def/ 6 hp
    IV: 3/13/18/31/28/14

im interested in yhis pokemon are you interested in my
    Ev Garchomp
    Lonley
    351-394-180-185-197-303
    outrage,fire fang, earthquake, Dargon Claw

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    I'm almost done everyone. My mom is very annoying and has bad timing -.-

Ok I'm officially back -.-

Nate- If your still around, I can clone your registeel for you.

Rick- Right now, all I see that I really really like is your clefable and the shiny miltank

Kaitou- I can nickname it for you. Just give me a second to clone it and undo the nickname I have for it

Supermachito- I'm sorry but I already have a garchomp and I'm not really looking to add another one. If you have anything on my list that I don't have or pokemon with good IVs, I'll be glad to trade for those

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    sure, right now i'll do clefable and shiny miltank for naughty kingdra and machamp. kingdra obv has swift swim im guessing but does machamp have no guard?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    great, i'll add you and hop on! i need clefable & miltank cloned for tradeback if that's ok as i cant clone yet (very sorry)

i'm also about to do a nice trade and finish ev'ing some pokes so i'll check back tomorrow to see if you dig any others as well!

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I'm almost done everyone. My mom is very annoying and has bad timing -.-

Ok I'm officially back -.-

Nate- If your still around, I can clone your registeel for you.

Rick- Right now, all I see that I really really like is your clefable and the shiny miltank

Kaitou- I can nickname it for you. Just give me a second to clone it and undo the nickname I have for it

Supermachito- I'm sorry but I already have a garchomp and I'm not really looking to add another one. If you have anything on my list that I don't have or pokemon with good IVs, I'll be glad to trade for those

im still here so we are going to trade and clone?

Back