• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    I can clone them for you, it isn't too much trouble. That's fine with me. I'm mainly looking for things I don't have such as Noctowl, Mightyena, Arbok, things people really don't use. If you can get you hands on some of those, I'll be glad to make a generous offer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    sure, i'll be on the lookout. i'll be waiting online whenever you're ready, take as much time as ya need, not in a rush tonight

edit: sweet, i'll wait online for the clones!

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Yes Nate, Please come on Wifi so we can trade as soon as possible. I feel bad for kind of forgetting about you.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Thanks guys for being patient with me. The community here is a lot nicer than what I'm used to xD

I'll be sure to get to all of you now that my mom has stopped bugging me >_>

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    you are also very nice and thanks alot for all the cloning and great trades :)

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    It's my pleasure. I aim to please xD

Kaitou- After I'm done giving their clones back, can you meet me on wifi so I can give you the Weavile?

For about 2 years, I mostly traded on gamefaqs. With the exception of a few, I've mostly dealt with, This may not be polite, but illiterate idiots who couldn't even follow the most simplest of rules. Plus the post space here is great. I don't have to use 5 post to put my entire list xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    great trade, man! this is like the only scarf machamp i've seen on here. can't wait to freak out adamant dugtrios with a dynamicpunch to the face

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Thanks for the complement Nate and sorry that I kind of skipped you. D:

Rick- Don't mention it, I'm glad you like it.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Kaitou- After I'm done giving their clones back, can you meet me on wifi so I can give you the Weavile?

For about 2 years, I mostly traded on gamefaqs. With the exception of a few, I've mostly dealt with, This may not be polite, but illiterate idiots who couldn't even follow the most simplest of rules. Plus the post space here is great. I don't have to use 5 post to put my entire list xD
    I'm on my way. ^^ Edit: Thanks again.

I see. I've never been there but I'd hate to see what that's like. I've roamed around the internet for about 2 months now for other forums (including Gaia) and stuff just to look for pokemon to fill my dex. I have to say, this and one other pokemon forums (not sure if I'm allowed to mention?) are the most helpful to me.

Sorry 'bout the lame mail. Words are so limited. xD

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey there. i'm interested in your EV'd umbreon and breloom. i've been looking for those 2 for a long time. =] is breloom's ability poison heal or spore?

these are what i can offer EV wise:

Gallade adamant lvl 100 EV'd
    383/166/149/266/244
    swords dance, close combat, ice punch, night slash

shiny Houndoom modest lvl 100 EV'd
    177/125/350/168/289
    nasty plot, flamethrower, will-o-wsp, dark pulse

Espeon modest lvl 100 Ev'd
    127/144/299/206/291
    future sight, psychic, morning sun, shadow ball

check my thread to see if anything catches your eye.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Actually I enjoyed the mail. First time actually getting mail.

Gamefaqs isn't bad. I've met a lot of nice people there but mostly now all you see are topics requesting hacks, people offering complete garbage and expecting EV trained or Events, and many others things.

What I also like here is that the majority of the people who have posted here were kind enough to actually read my rules.

Pidge- Although your missing the HP stat, from the looks of the other stats, the IVs on the Gallade don't seem all that bad so I would like that. If possible, I would also like the Electrike with the 3 fang moves but would you happen to have a male one?

Poison heal is the ability of Breloom

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Hard to believe since you do a lotta trades. xD
    Yeah, I know. I just never thought to look there actually. I found pokecommunity by googling "pokemon forums". ^^; And lol, people request... hacks? I see no point in that. xD

Yeah, and not a whole bunch do 1337speak.

Anyway, back to breeding/evolving pokemon for me. I'm sure I'll come back to your thread soon.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- Yeah, it's one of the main reasons I avoid that forum. It's hard to actually find legit stuff there (well except for my stuff but that's just me gloating xD)

I'm glad there are still people who value the English language and thanks again for stopping by, until next time.

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    I would like to get these 2 pokemon of yours:

Metagross- Adamant Level 100 (EV trained by Gokotsu)

Stats: 314/396/289/200/193/200
    Moveset: Agility/ Explosion/ Earthquake/ Meteor Mash
    EV: Unable to Determine
    IV: Unable to Determine

Weavile - Jolly Level 100 (EV trained by Gokotsu)

Stats: 272/333/141/96/187/381
    Moveset: Ice Punch/ Night Slash/ Brick Break/ Aerial Ace
    EV: 252 atk/ 252 spd/ 6 hp
    IV: 21/25/6/12/12/29

I don't know what you want or need, so just tell me what you want.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Drift- I just want stuff that I don't have. To give a few examples, I'm still missing:

An EV trained Venusaur
    Raticate
    Arbok
    Pidgeot
    Primeape
    Noctowl
    Ledian
    Luvdisc
    and lots more

I also like pokemon with good IVs so I can use for breeding. Not every stat has to be 20+. For example, a zubat with a good Speed, attack, or special attack IV is fine with me.

Also, I'll accept pokemon that I already have if they have different movesets and sometimes I simply give them away when I'm in the mood, like today for example.

I'm a real easy person to please so offer what you like.

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    From your list, I can give you a Venasaur, but it is not EV trained. I really do not know hwo to EV/IV train a pokemon, so yeah. Its lvl 37 with 73/73/72/88/76 stats right now. (attack/defense/sp. atk/sp. def/speed). I don't know if you will take that though... >_>

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Drift- It's not the same thing but thankfully for you I'm still in a good mood so post your FC and I'll give you the 2 pokemon you asked for

Back