• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Venice- I'll accept the Tyrantiar for my Politoed

Darkrai- That's fine, when ever your ready, you let me know

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    hay gokotsu im back and ready to trade...well kinda i have been looking for a cloner for a little bit but nobody is on and i need to get my houndoom cloned so would you mind cloning it and trading it back to me again

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Venice- I think I might already have a honchkrow with those same stats and moveset, let me double check to confirm

Nate- I don't mind at all if you redistribute.

Venice- I doubled checked, I had a similar honchkrow but the stats were different. The IVs weren't all that great but I don't mind trading so give me one second and I'll be on wifi.

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Venice- I think I might already have a honchkrow with those same stats and moveset, let me double check to confirm

Nate- I don't mind at all if you redistribute.

Venice- I doubled checked, I had a similar honchkrow but the stats were different. The IVs weren't all that great but I don't mind trading so give me one second and I'll be on wifi.

alrite cool of course you can also redistribute mine as well just in case you were wondering

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Venice- Yeah, I can give you a copy of the tyranitar and what are you offering the Rampardos for o_o?

Nate- Thank you very much.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Venice- I'm confused now. Were you asking me for my honchkrow or were you going to offer it for my leafeon?

Back