• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Lunar- I mainly want EV trained pokemon not on my list (and if they are on my list, something with a different moveset) and pokemon with good IVs so I can breed

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    i have taken another look through your ev trained and i like the curse mamoswine CMT for it plz

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Nate- Is the timid shaymin from the TRU event? If not then I like the timid houndoom

that shaymin is a spain event if i remember correctly i will look it up and get back to you i know its some sort of event

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    The reason I asked was because since I have platnium, I wanted to try using shaymin in sky form but I wasn't sure if the changing of forms was limited to just the TRU one

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    The reason I asked was because since I have platnium, I wanted to try using shaymin in sky form but I wasn't sure if the changing of forms was limited to just the TRU one

yea i really dont know which events change i think it might just be the TRU one anyway it is the spain game event one so i dont think it will work

Edit: wait it says that it unlocks the Gracidea flower so its does work

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Nate- Well if that's the case, I really like the Timid houndoom. Would you want to trade for that?

Nate- Well I'll trade you for the houndoom first, and if you see anything else you like, I'll trade for the shaymin.

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Nate- Well if that's the case, I really like the Timid houndoom. Would you want to trade for that?

Nate- Well I'll trade you for the houndoom first, and if you see anything else you like, I'll trade for the shaymin.

ok sounds good but i got to go so will you be able to trade later?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    interested in these 3:

Aerodactyl- Jolly level 100 (EV Trained by Gokotsu)

Stats: 281/303/148/129/177/391

Moveset: Crunch/ Aerial Ace/ Stone Edge/ Earthquake

EV: 6 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 spd

IV: 10/25/13/19/22/28

Tyranitar- Adamant Level 100 (Received in a trade, EV trained by me)

Stats: 337/402/254/197/229/203

Moveset: Crunch/ Stone Edge/ Earthquake/ Dragon Dance

EV: 60 Hp/ 252 atk/ 196 spd

IV: 12/30/29/24/24/27

Starmie- Timid Level 100 (EV trained by Gokotsu)

Stat: 250/150/194/293/199/360

Moveset: Surf/ Ice Beam/ Thunderbolt/ Recover

EV: 252 sp atk/ 252 spd

IV: 20/12/19/25/24/30

Back