• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    will you trade me tbolt and psychic for like a magnezone

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    Thank you so much. my fc is on my trainer card. its for plat

oh can i grab 2 earthquakes also. sorry for asking for so much

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Kakayo- Well I'm going to be heading to bed soon and I work tomorrow however if my boss doesn't make me do over time, then I should be home by atleast 6 P.M. eastern standard time. From there on, I should be on for the majority of the evening

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Jolly- Maybe tomorrow after work. I feel really tired plus its already 12:30 A.M. where I live. I need to get some sleep for the crappy day at work tomorrow x_X

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Kurausu- Spice is Good ^_^

I am doing excellent. I just got off of work and it seems that Arceus, Haruhi, and The Goddess Martel (Just for fun, guess where the last two come from xD) have blessed me with 3 fantastic IV bred pokemon to add to my shop. On top of that, after digging through my PC, I found a Timid Ditto with IV all above 25 except for Sp. Defence, that I was able to EV train so I have to add all of this to my thread.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I couldn't guess what any of them where from LOL. And sadly, i myself have to get a job soon :( And how lucky is that! i have a Ditto with 31 IVs in everything you could have, but i would need a clone back :P

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Lol excluding Arceus, Haruhi is from the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in which she is a god unaware of her powers, and Martel is from one of my favorite RPGs, Tales of Symphonia

Thank you for the kind offer but my timid ditto already has some great IV (not all 31) but I love my ditto.

And how was your day today?

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Wow, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, i watched that anime, can't believe i didn't think of it myself, quite disappointed in myself really LOL. I didn't really like that anime though D:

And thats quite alright. And my day was horrid, waiting for my girlfriend for the past 7 hours to get back from vacation sucks :( But glad to see yours went good yourself :D

Back