• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Role Play

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Kyo awoke suddenly and in a fury. The dreams were more frequent now, but this was the first time that the old man had said anything. His mind still felt uncomfortable, as if a choice was being forced upon it. Fastening his cape and putting on his scimitars he snapped at Terra "We're going to the Sanctum. Now."

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    Leon sat on a rock on Mt Aleph overlooking Vale. The clouds were close and Leon could sense their power. He jumped and in mid air flew to a cloud using Psynergy.below he could see the others. He flew down from the cloud and hit the ground...

~Ozy~

Years
    Kyo waas surprised by the sudden arrival of the others, but he needeed some of their talents. Replying to Mari he said "Sol Sanctum. I need...something from there." He stormed off, cape billowing behind, not caring if the others followed.

~Ozy~

Years
    As Kyo walked up to the entryway to Sol Sanctum, the guards put their pikes in his way, snapping to attention. One of them said "Sir, I'm sorry, but I can't let you through." Kyo got up into his faced and hissed "You have here one VERY angry Earth Adept who's not wearing these swords for decoration. I suggest for your own safety that you let me through." The man quailed and ran back to the village, his partner chasing after him. Kyo threw open the double doors and walked to the central sanctum, where the Elemental Stars were housed. <OOC>I'm setting this at a time before the lighthouses were lit and before the GS games, so Sol Sanctum was placed not to protect the Stars, but only to house them, if that's okay with everyone.<IC>

~Ozy~

Years
    "Sometimes intimidation is required" Kyo muttered, running his hands along the runes inscribed around each Star. He hesitantly reached out to touch Earths Star, then pulled back reflixivly as his fingers brushed against it. The feeling of so much power flooding through him was a shock. Prepared now, he reached out again to thouch the Star. This time he maintained his contact. Visions flashed before him. A boulder rolling through Vale. Flash. Cold blue light casting the north into an eternal winter. Flash. Massive sandstorms ripping the south to shreds. To the west, an island cracking and sinking, leaving only an impossily tall tower behind. Finally, and most tomentingly, a burning sun crashing to the earth, leaving only ruin behind with power it couldn't control. Finally, it stopped. Shaken, for nothing he had ever read spoke of anything like this with the Stars he turned to Terra, his voce quavering, he said "Terra. Touch the Venus Star. Tell me what happens."

~Ozy~

Years
    "I don't know" he replied, shaking his head. "There was this flood of power and then I saw what looked like the end of the world. It was all so sudden."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Reaching out with a trembling finger, Terra touched it.
    All of a sudden, she saw visions......some great, some too terrible to say....mainly horrible things...
    She collapsed on the spot, sweating.
    "Terrible things.....good things...not too many of those....terrible...." she moaned.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Te-Terra? Are you alright?" Mari asked kneeling beside her. "Did you see the same thing he did?" she was really confused, other than that scared. She was never this scared before, but who wouldn't be scared if someone just told them that he saw the end of the world?

~Ozy~

Years
    Kyo leaned down to hjelp Terra up. He tried to think through everything he'd just seen, but...Suddenly, he came to a decision. He too a scrap of mail that he used for repair to his own, reached for the Venus Star and pulled it loose. He quickly tied it off with a strip of cloth and stuffed it into his pocket. "Mari" he whispered, handing her another scrap of mail "Take this and remove Mercury."

~Ozy~

Years
    Standing back up, Kyo said "We're taking the Stars and leaving. Finding a safe place foir them. Now, we need Leon and Danny."

Back