• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Role Play

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Kyo looked at the confusion apparent on Mari's face and said "As I understand it, they're power amplifiers, as well as having some other effects." His own companion, Obsidian, had been picked up minutes earlier.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Sab Djinn started to flie around him then land on the top of his head
    "My names Gust" Said the little Djinn.
    "Kyo do you want to take point?" Sab said to Kyo who was stood just behind Terra

~Ozy~

Years
    "Of course" Kyo said. "If you'd take rear guard, then I believe we're set to continue." Obsidian hopped onto his shoulder as he moved ahead of everyone else.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    After Terra had told the small Djinn her name as well, the comrades made ther way in the dark.
    "Mmmhmm." Shard whimpered to Terra softly.
    "I never really liked the dark." It whispered to her.
    "Me either.... At least there's a candle, Shard."

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    As the group emerged from the tunnel the other side they notice that there was alot of grass and wildlife this side of the mountain. As the group stood there shielding there eyes from the bright sunlight waiting for there eyes to adapt to the brightness of the suns light.

~Ozy~

Years
    A rustling in the bushes hearlded the arrival of an unwanted guest. Jumping out, it was revealed to be a trio of Orcs. Spinning back and drawing, Kyo shouted at the others to get ready.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Sab draws his staff as a 4th and clearly the leader Orc jumps out the bush. Sab braces himself for a battle and puts down his supplies.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Sab Djinn Gust suddenly leaped on to his sholder and Sab used some Psyenergy to jump of the font 3 Orcs and land next to the leader. The fierce battle started between everyone and the Orcs. Swords flashing, the click click click of wood being hit back my a steel sword and the sand that was being disturbed under there feet that floated up thought the air blinding the 2 gangs till the dust cleared and they started fighting again the constant clang of sword on sword. Then the crunch....(someone else contniue this part)

Back