• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!Golden Sun Saga Fan Club!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Pplz! This fan club is to all of you out there who love the GoldenSun series for the GBA! The rules here are simple;
    1. All rules are same as to normal PC rules.

Here a cool GS pic to get things goin! :D

I will also need 2 co-owners, and lots and lots of members! yay! >.> *ahem* lol.. well i will make the list later after some people join.. hopefully :P ^.^

Owners:
    Killer-Swift
    Co-Owners:
    Pinecone570
    Akidatheart

Members:
    Uzumaki_Naruto
    Pikabloo
    Signomi
    Jari
    Jirachi Trainer

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    ^.^ Sure i'll add you.. so ur co-owner.. jus 1 more needed then ^.^
    Topic: So whos ur fav character in the game?
    Mine is Ivan by far >.>

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    id have to say mine is felix

Mod Edit: Don't doublepost, please. If you have something toadd to your post, use the Edit button.

Heres some pics:

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Well since i have alrede told you, i guess there's no reason to tell you how to make an image now, err we need more members, and we can have 1 more co-owner if anyone wants? Well i hope some more people join up soon!

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    Hey KS, you are a firmiliar face.. I love Golden Sun, I'd like to join your club. I'm more often than not a lurker but I do post some. I like the second game better, but I can't get past that desert wind place (it's been a while I can't remember the name of the place but I remember there are rocks and wind)
    Kim

Ullion

Years
    A wind desert? The only 1 that comes close is the 2nd desert in the first game. Oh yes, wlecome to the club Akida, and yes i do recognize you! :P
    Well i know, i havn't played it for a while, lately i just watch Naruto and play RP's, which comes to an idea.. someone should start a GS RP, that would be darn sweet >.<
    But nevertheless, would you like 2 be the 2nd cowowner?
    Oh and also.. no offense, but all 3 desers have rocks in them -_- lol srry.

*gazzes at your post for another minute* OHHH You mean the Air Rock? Cuz that plce is sorta like a desert, but mike (pinecone), Yampi doesn't have any wind in it at all. lol srry guys for all that :P

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    A wind desert? The only 1 that comes close is the 2nd desert in the first game. Oh yes, wlecome to the club Akida, and yes i do recognize you! :P
    Well i know, i havn't played it for a while, lately i just watch Naruto and play RP's, which comes to an idea.. someone should start a GS RP, that would be darn sweet >.<
    But nevertheless, would you like 2 be the 2nd cowowner?
    Oh and also.. no offense, but all 3 desers have rocks in them -_- lol srry.

*gazzes at your post for another minute* OHHH You mean the Air Rock? Cuz that plce is sorta like a desert, but mike (pinecone), Yampi doesn't have any wind in it at all. lol srry guys for all that :P

I will have to play again and I will let you know where I was stuck.. I know it was a place where you had to blow a breeze through some rocks or something like that, I'm sorry for being so vague. (it has been a couple of years since I played it.) Sure I will be one of your coowners if you want me too. You can all call me Kim. Also, I do use gamefaqs when I get stuck, I tried there and the instructions were not very clear for the section of the game I was in.. so I gave up.. but I am entirely willing to go back to it. (Right now I am pretty deep into Pokemon Mystery Dungeon though.)
    Kim

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    Alirght cool, Co-owner Kim ^.^ and Co-owner Pinecone :D
    Lol i love acllin you that mikey :P
    So.. Kim, whats ur fav character in the GS saga? And it sdoesnt have to be the 8 characters that you play as >.>
    *adds Kim to list*

Edit: Oh yes, that IS Air rock, I'm sure of it, if you need more hlp on it don;t be afraid to ask any of us (i havn't played for a while, but i do remember air rock) lol.. and gl with Dungeon Mystery!
    Ks-Out!

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    Excellent, I will have to take a break from pokemon soon and get back into GS. My favorite character? Hmm, that's a toughie, let me think about it and I will let you know. I can tell you now though, my favorite thing about the game is collecting the Djinns and learning the psynergies.
    Kim

Ullion

Years
    Yes, i ahve to agree, trying to learn all the different psynergies, and also getting all the djinni i liked alot... but what was also fun, was fooling around with the djinni, like i amde both Garrett and Isaac both Ronins, so they could use ninja-like skills o.O It was fun...lol
    Also Akida, me and mike are planning on making a GS RP, think ya wanna join in/hlp us? Lol we need alotta hlp.. we cant think of a good enuf plot..lol

Ullion

Years
    Ye... Judgement defintely owns in terms of looks... but he is #3 on my list XD
    #2 would be Thor... he just flat-out owns.. oh adn #1... hehe CATASTROPHE!!! XD he looks so effin cool.. oh ye.. and dangerous XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    LOL!!! Its been a while since i was on PC... well.... i'll ask to be able to join in a sec....

<1 second passes>uh... can i join? XD
    Fav. Chara.= hard.... it's between Isaac and Felix.... darn main characters...
    Fav. Summon= Oooooh! uh... what was his name again... oh yeah! CHARON!!!! eheheh... the boatman of the River of Styx! Now no one would of thought of THAT! ^.^
    -- And if anyone needs help... feel free to ask me... i have done every possible thing in both games.... i think... eheheh...
    Oh and KS... Ronins use samurai abilities... XD You must be talking about the Ninja Rank...
    I think this was how the Ninja and Samurai ranks were...(I have to find my Lost Age to confirm this T_T...)
    (Ninja-->Disciple-->Master)
    (Samurai-->[forgot the name for this one]-->Ronin)

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    KK *adds Uzumaki Naruto*
    ur in XD.. lol i was going 2 put down Charon, but i didn't cuz the other 3 look cooler :D
    lol anyways... srry i havnt played for a while either, im playing emerald alot so yeh XD..lol i remember when i first played was at school, cuz i didnt have a GBA nor the game, i just amde a file on a friends game... and well... ye :P
    bad thing was.. everday i wuld be like.. farther without me doing anything.. and every morning my friend would come up to me and sayu "Srry, i got bored last ngiht and i worked on your file" he took out all the fun out of the game for me.., since he basically did all of it XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I would love to join. Golden Sun has always been one of my favourite games ^_^
    My favourite character would be... Isaac. Cause he's cool. O_o As for my favourite summons... Catastrophe and Eclipse, Catastrophe cause he looks friggin awesome, and Eclipse because, well, he's a dragon. And I love dragons.

Ullion

Years
    consider yourself... BANNED! ACCEPTED! lol... XD yes i forgot bout eclpise.. well he prob 4th.5th.. i like charon too.. :P
    well... lol.. well.. whats ya'll fav types?

Back