• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!Golden Sun Saga Fan Club!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Anywho, SIggy, thats prob cuz more people tend to be critical on the 2nd games more than the first because before a person plays the first game, they expect alot, and it tends to be met. And when the 2nd game conmes out, alot more is expected of it, and it is met, but thing is, most people expect it to be like WAY better than the first, so when they see that it is only a bit better, then they get dissapointed and tend to be more critical on it. Exact samething can eb said about that for Halo and Halo2. I admit, i wasn't all to satisfied with the 2nd either, oh well, I;m not a big Halo fan. Sorry if all this confused you, just tryin' to explain stuff out! ^.^
    I see what you mean. Like, when... Uh... Well, I can't think of any other examples (I was about to say Kingdom Hearts 2, but I loved the second game more than the first <3).

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ya, I admit, i can't really say which I like more, the first or the second. I only own the 2nd one, not the first, but i've borrowed the game plenty of times, and its fun to play, but i just don't play it, as I have many other games to play, oh yes, and shows (*cough cough8 Bleach *cough cough*) to watch, alhough I'm begining to get less interested in them. xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I seriously forgot everything that was in either game, except for the last bosses, so I can't say which one I like more...

Years
    Anywho, SIggy, thats prob cuz more people tend to be critical on the 2nd games more than the first because before a person plays the first game, they expect alot, and it tends to be met. And when the 2nd game conmes out, alot more is expected of it, and it is met, but thing is, most people expect it to be like WAY better than the first, so when they see that it is only a bit better, then they get dissapointed and tend to be more critical on it. Exact samething can eb said about that for Halo and Halo2. I admit, i wasn't all to satisfied with the 2nd either, oh well, I;m not a big Halo fan. Sorry if all this confused you, just tryin' to explain stuff out! ^.^

Hehe, you're absolutely right. Though some people do tend to believe that the sequels can NEVER be as good as their prequels, that can be stories, movies, etc. Seeing as this is a game, people would probably tend to have high expectations and a criticism here and there.

Nono, you didn't confuse me. You explained that well. ^^

Oh and um also, Siggy, you should make some Sprites! I wonder how they'll turn out, probably pretty awesome! ^.^
    And if so, who would you do first?

Hm, good question. I'd probably do the heros of the first game first. XD I remember making mugshots of them in the past but...they didn't really turn out the way I would rather them be now. =P But yeah, I should probably try spriting them in the near future.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Hehe, you're absolutely right. Though some people do tend to believe that the sequels can NEVER be as good as their prequels, that can be stories, movies, etc. Seeing as this is a game, people would probably tend to have high expectations and a criticism here and there.

Nono, you didn't confuse me. You explained that well. ^^

Oh wow, thnx, I didn't think i explained it that well, i tend to have troubles putting my ideas onto paper (or writing/typing them xD), my ENG teacher told em that, shame, i already knew that i had those kind of troubles, and yet, i still got around a 70 in that class, happy me! xD

Back