• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden sun: The dark Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
  • "Stop with the talking we must start moving so that we can start" Jak said to the group. "What in name of god took you so long?" Jak asked Kay. Then turn his eyes to the rest of the goup and said "So how much time will it take us to get to Lalivero? I had never wnet out that far away from the village thats why I am asking all of you."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • "Man you are just stupid." Kyo said like if he was the mpst intelligent person. Kyo moved towards Jak. "Look, if we get going now, we will arrive in some 10 days." Kyo said with a big smile in his face.

The village was all angry. "Cann't you see that we are suffering!" "Come on get going!"

"Get the hell shout up!" Kyo angrily said. Kyo saw Kay and said "Hey i want that apple" Kyo said like if he was a poor child.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Phillis grew impatient and took the apple from Kay, and shoved it to Kyo, "here's your apple, now lets get going before the villigers start throwing stuff at us." he starts walking not careing if they fallowed him or not. "by the way... I'm Phillis..."

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • She sighs and follows Phillis, stretching a little. "My name is Rayne, it's lovely to meet you Phillis..." She smiles.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Poor apple I barely knew you before you were taken from me like the wind takes the leaves. Oh well I'll just eat another." Kay said pulling out another apple from his bag. "So ten days huh well you think there is a faster way to get there since we might not have all the time in the world?" Kay asked taking a bite of his new appe wand watching to make sure no one takes this one from him.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • "Hey, it tastes like garbage!" Kyo angrily said. But then he thought that it will be cool to throw it to somebody. "Gotcha!" Kyo shouted when he trowed the rest of the apple to Jak. Kyo start laughing like a wild beast. "OH! Look at his face, is all covered of apple!" Kyohardly said, he was laughing like a beast. "He-hey, wait for me!" Kyo shouted when he saw all leave.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • "**** you Kyo" Jak said wiyh an angry voice "I will kill you. We just started and I already feal like killing you." Then Jak started to run towards Kyo.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Phillis stops short and Kyo runs right into him, "I suggest we keep from angering each other for the time being..." he starts walking again, "and besides.... souldn't we elect a leader..."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She shakes her head, thinking deeply. She snaps out of her daze after nearly running into Phillis. "A leader?.....Well, our leader, I think should be someone who is NOT the kind to fight with another team member."

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Jak tought about it for a minute and then said "you know I think that it won't be Kyo. Because he is a trouble maker. And I will prefer it will be better if one of you three guys is the leader. So anyone has any other suggestions."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Well....I would vote myself leader..." She looks to the other, grinning. "But I'm not that type of person...I'd vote for Phillis...."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • "Huh?! What about me? I'm smart, cool, handsome, and other more things. I can be a the best leader! What do you say Kay, vote for me or-or die!" Kyo happily said to all his party members. Kyo take out a map from his bag. "By the way, I'm the only one that have a map and I know the fastest way to go to Lalivero!" Kyo said with a big smile in his face.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Rayne looked at Kyo and sighed. "If you're handsome, then I'd kiss you Kyo!" She crossed her arms, smirking. "Looks like I hit a nerve....you aren't handsome..."

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • "***** Kyo" Jak angrily said. "Why donn't you understand." Then Jak started thinking for a minute and finally said "Alright Kyo if you are going to be our leader, do you think you can take us there and more important do you think you are inteligent enought to be our leader?"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Oh please! I'm smarter that him for one...." She grunted and scratched her ear, yawning. "It's only the real truth...."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • "Look Jak, you are a weirdo! So no one will care of your stupid vote and I'm intelligent, maybe i do not know to read or to use well my psyenergy. But im a good strategian, I know lots of battle tactics." Kyo angrily said to them.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • "Hey" Jak yelled at Kyo. "Thats exactly why I'm telling you that you are stupid. You just said that you didn't know how to read and if you don't know how to read letters you won't be able to read a map." Jak afirmed. "Now lets see how many votes do we have. Rayne have 2 votes and they are from Phillis and me. I do not have. Kyo only have his own vote. Phillis have 1 and is from Rayne. And Kay dosen't have. So Kay you haven't vote so choose the one tnat you think will be better leader."

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    awsome

name:koga
    looks like: naruto
    weapons:starts out with claws (like in the pic)
    then gets more weapons
    element:wind
    title:the nine tailed fox

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back