• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden sun: The dark Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
  • Ok if I join? :D

Name: Jay
    Appearance:Tall, Brown hair, brwn eyes, brwn clothes, and a brwn cape.
    Weapons: Long Sword, or light blades
    Element: Earth
    Story:None
    Title:None

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: Yahoo!!! Hehehe... Well here goes.

IC: "Kyo shall have my vote." I said stepping out of nowhere. "Hello guys. The name's Jay." I said to the group. "And shall we proceed towards Lalivero town or stand here consulting about who's going to be leader?" I asked as I casted a Potent Cure spell on my wound that I had on my arm.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • She blinked and looked to the newcomer, highly offended. "Oh I see what's goin on! You're all sexist ain't ya!" Rayne turned on her heel and stormed off, arms folded over her chest. "Bloody sexist idiots...see if they need my help...."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Hey. All I did was vote. Is there something wrong with that? And you don't want to just jump to conclusions." I said to the girl walking away. "Well we could just battle it out to see who is superior and make him or her the leader since voting will only cause more trouble." I asked.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • "Whatever the hell you want...it's all about guys now..." She stopped shortly and looked back. "You don't know how hard life is for me nbow man..you don't know...."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Oh. Sorry bout that." I said to her. I just stood there wondering for a minute. "Hey Kyo why don't we give her a chance?" I asked. "Like she says. It has always been men. Why don't we let women have a chance, ok?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back