• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Good Eeveening Sir...." (The PokéPun Game!)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • lettuce taco-bout our favorite foods nope gotta keep it pokemon related.....
    Well I watched a scary movie recently that made me just Gastly! In the movie, a girl played with an ouija board and contacted a demon, and he decided to Haunter! But in the end, she put a Flareon that board and destroyed it. :P

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • lettuce taco-bout our favorite foods nope gotta keep it pokemon related.....
    Well I watched a scary movie recently that made me just Gastly! In the movie, a girl played with an ouija board and contacted a demon, and he decided to Haunter! But in the end, she put a Flareon that board and destroyed it. :P

You WOULD use a Flareon pun. xD How clever of you. :p

She should watch out for ghosts. :D

Pokémon xD - Gale of Darkness... (I hope you see what I did there xD)

Meadow

Years
  • Unfortunately, I don't Bayleef I've seen it before, but it does sound interesting! :D

So how do you guys think of Pokémon GO? (Don't forget to add a pun to your opinion. xD)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I like it more than Zygarde's new forms, that's for sure. What on earth we're they thinking about that dog? I guess we have to wait until they show us a new foresight to the game.

Meadow

Years
  • I like it more than Zygarde's new forms, that's for sure. What on earth we're they thinking about that dog? I guess we have to wait until they show us a new foresight to the game.

Whoa, wait. They made a dog form of Zygarde?! That was never in my Future Sight until now. xD

Meadow

Years
  • Puns don't necessarily have to be jokes!

They're just an exeggcuse to post in this thread. :P

Back