• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got Colosseum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

bleh...making them non-shadow is difficult. o-o;; does their shadow meter go down if they get hit?! weird...

nintendo is on there way to making an excellent gamecube rpg for pokemon. i think they didn't include the "capturing" pokemon thing...cause it is probably difficult to make/code the game for that? o-o; or...they HAVE created it and they are saving it for the next game. tricky...

*hops off to pyrite town*

Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    is probably the controller... sony and nintendo are not compatable

Hrr...Yeah. It works for every other game though. :/ All my Gamecube controllers are messed up so I have no choice. ^^;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Tig said:
    I want it! But I'll have to get a GameCube to get it :[

Why can't it come out on the Xbox or PS2?
    I don't see why every one asks this. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo. Pokemon games is one of there highest selling games out there (top 3). So they will not sell it off to another game system (that would be stupid). If they did that then it looks like they are not making any money and it is going down hill. Now would Nintendo sell Mario games to Sony? No, it is Nintendo's game. Just like Pokemon is Nintendo's games. Now I have a PS2 but I would hate Nintendo so much if they sold any Pokemon games to X-Box or PS2.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ....then you made your choice when you bought those, and you should hopefully be happy with the games they offer. =\
    A lot of the pull for the Gamecube is its 1st-party licenses like Pok?mon, Metriod, Mario, Zelda...porting them would still earn them money, but it would make owning a Gamecube pointless, thus less money for Nintendo.

Tweak

...it just won't work out. but i think digimon is on ps2.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I don't have it. First, I do have gamecube, but I won't get my money and buy it. =/ I'll just wait some 6 months later when its cheaper and buy it ^^ Costs too much ;-;

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I finally picked my copy up yesterday.

I am Tryng to snag Entei, but can't....Any suggestions?

Years
    pokejungle said:
    I finally picked my copy up yesterday.

I am Tryng to snag Entei, but can't....Any suggestions?

It took me a while too..but my suggestions are..put Entei to sleep. I caught Suicune with my first Great ball when it was asleep. o.o

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have a dumb question: Can you like transfer Colosseum pokemon to Ru/Sa? I'm sure you probably can't, just trying to make sure =/

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Tig said:
    What if u only had an Xbox and PS2 like me?
    Then I would go get a Game Cube. If I didn't have a GC then I would not be mad at Nintendo for doing something smart. If I didn't have a GC but wanted this game then it's only 100 bucks for it.

DragonTrainer said:
    I have a dumb question: Can you like transfer Colosseum pokemon to Ru/Sa? I'm sure you probably can't, just trying to make sure =/

Yes you can. After you get all the Shadow out of them and after you beat the game you can trade.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    SO, you are telling me after I beat story mode and stuff, I can trade all of my shadow pokemon to my Sapphire cart? Sweet man, this will be so cool!!!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    SO, you are telling me after I beat story mode and stuff, I can trade all of my shadow pokemon to my Sapphire cart? Sweet man, this will be so cool!!!

Yea after you beat it and that stuff then you can trade (now there is a Pokemon on there that I want, but I am not telling since some might not want to blow it).

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Man, I already have some ideas... One final question: With the Colosseum pokemon traded to either advance cart, can you hatch some eggs with that pokemon? I'm thinking getting all the eons, if that's possible =/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can only trade purified Pok?mon, meaning no Shadow Rush.
    Edit: How? Espy and Umby are male, you can't breed them for Eevee.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    NO!!!!! That stinks, but oh well :P. Does anybody have a list of the female pokemon you can snag? Hopefully some g/s/c pokemon XP

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    You can only trade purified Pok?mon, meaning no Shadow Rush.
    Edit: How? Espy and Umby are male, you can't breed them for Eevee.
    What you mean you cant get a girl of them two? Oh great looks like I still have to wait will FR/LG comes out before I get my set.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back