• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got Colosseum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah. :/ It stinks. I was hoping Ditto would be in Colosseum somewhere as a Shadow Pokemon so you could snag it. ;_; But nooo! It couldn't be. * sniffles * I want another Mudkip.. * cowers in corner *

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nope, they are 100% of the time male. Now Bay/Quil/Croc are 87.5% chance of male, 12.5% of being female. You'll have to wait for FR/LG to get any Kanto Pok?mon. ^_^;

Years
  • OMG If I remember right my Bayleaf is within that 12.5% as a female. :3 ....I think. I should go check. XD I'm too lazy to turn on my GC though. o_o Lazy me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The thing is...I would buy the game if I can come up with $50. Or I can wait until the GameCube is obsolete altogether for Colosseum's price to go down...

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Nope, they are 100% of the time male. Now Bay/Quil/Croc are 87.5% chance of male, 12.5% of being female. You'll have to wait for FR/LG to get any Kanto Pok?mon. ^_^;

Are you saying all the Shadow Pokemon are male? Because I have a female yanma, a female ampharos, a female quagsire... *continues listing female shadow pokemon*

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • im soooooooooooooo jealous...colloseum isnt even out here yet! *dies* i want collseeeeuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, I just realized that gender stuff @_@. I'm going to re-do story mode multiple times, just to get a lot of the shadow pokemon, not to mention some other goodies...

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No, Espeon and Umbreon are always male. The rest of the shadow Pok?mon have their own ratio, usually 50/50.

Ratchet

Astronomy Domine
    Years
  • I got it. I have... nineteen... if I remember correctly... Snagged poke's. I'm currently leveling up Mantine, Remoraid and trying to purify Entei.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Which works better:

Sleep or Paralysis?

Hitmontop is sooooooo COOL!

I wish you could catch celebi instead of just having it heal one of your pokemon..-_-

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Tyranitar is 50/50 on the gender ratio. ^_^;

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I have 15 shadow pokemon...My favorite and most handy is my misdreavus! ^-^ But my best, and favorite of my pokemon in general is my espeon (you can probably see how much I like espeon by my avatar) his name's Jonnie (don't ask ._.;; )and his stats are awsome and his best attack (psybeam) is his purdyest, and.. and... *runs out of breath* lol

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I have a big question! I missed getting Stantler in The Under (accidentally ko'd it)...got every1 else but him. Is there any way I can get it again? I need 47 Shadows to unlock the 48th

Altaria Tamer

Altaria Master
    Years
  • I Have Another Question Is It Possible To Incounter A Shiny Shadow Pokemon?

Don't You Think Its Funny The Way Kirlia Faints? Talk About Drama Queen! Also Ralts Looks Like It Scolds You When It Faints LOL!!! Also When You Knock Delacatty Back It Struts Back On To The Field Funny Stuff.

If You Want To Talk About Colosseum You Can Go To The Thread I Made Called Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Altaria Tamer said:
    I Have Another Question Is It Possible To Incounter A Shiny Shadow Pokemon?

Don't You Think Its Funny The Way Kirlia Faints? Talk About Drama Queen! Also Ralts Looks Like It Scolds You When It Faints LOL!!! Also When You Knock Delacatty Back It Struts Back On To The Field Funny Stuff.

If You Want To Talk About Colosseum You Can Go To The Thread I Made Called Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat
    I think there is shiny shadow pokemon.
    My friend have see shiny Swablu.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    Does anybody have any advice for catching Tyranitar..? Please.. Do I need to use my Master ball..? I tried putting him to sleep and having him in red... and throwing a couple of ultra balls at him but it never works.. I need help..How'd u catch him..?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • 1. Use more than a couple Ultra Balls. Remember the Legendary Birds in RBY?
    2. My player's guide does say that it would be a great time to use the Master Ball. Personally, I'm gonna save it for Togetic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back