• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta catch em all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Well I do need a Weedle or Kakuna for my brother, but if you want to catch Pinsir go ahead, you can have him." Jowy replied while looking around to see if he could spot Kakuna.

Years
  • Jowy nodded at Belle and went towards the tree while she fighted Pinsir. He looked up and there were indeed lotsa Kankuna up there.
    "Now to get one down..." He pulled out his pokebal and let Duskull out.
    "Go Duskull get one of them down now!" Duskull obeyed and got a random Kakuna from the tree. It fell down and Duskull and Jowy both prepared for the battle.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    *shaz and fudge01 walking* hey shaz i think jowy and belle went that way so we will go the opposite so ew get there faster and catch more pokemon and also so we dont meet up and get into a battle*sigh my weedle wasnt strong enough* *sigh*

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • "Bluestar, use Ember!" I cried and she lept out of the bushes and breathed out small balls of fire and shot it at the Pinser. In return, it tackled her and she had dropped nine points.
    "Bluestar, use scratch." and so she pounced and made a deep gouge in the Pinser. It began to sway.
    I grabbed a Pokeball and tossed it. In a bright flash, it was inside and not coming out until for battle. "YES!"

Years
  • The Kakuna started the battle with Harden.
    "Duskull use Nightshade!"
    The Kakuna was hit and again used it's harden attack. Duskull used it's Nightshade again. It did less damage than before, but it was still enough to weaken the Kakuna so that Jowy could catch it.
    He threw a pokebal and the Kakuna was caught.
    "Finally! Now just train it a little and it'll be perfect for my brother!"
    He turned around and saw that Belle had caught her pokemon too.

Years
  • Jowy walked back towards Belle and praised her.
    "I got mine too. So shall we be going now? Or do you want to rest a little first?"
    He petted his Duskull and returned him to his pokeball.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    sorry havent been here

*shaz and fudge01 are walking in the forest* i heard you can catch alot of bug pokemon here and some ghost wow whats that???

Years
  • Trainer: kirby00 id:#1
    fav pokemon: aerodactyl
    pokemon your hoping to get: aerodactyl
    town: new bark town

Goes to prof Birch's lab to get aerodactyl. Birch: "unforntunately only the fossil can be given to you, considering the pokemon is extinct, but if you go to cinnabar island they can ressurect it for you..."
    Kirby00: "ok il go there, but isnt that far away, and i wont have any pokemon until then..."
    Birch: " your right, here is a zubat, if you train it well it wil evolve and help you fly there, also here are 5 other pokeballs to catch pokemon with. You wont need a pokeball for your aerodactyl, once its resurrected it should obey you.
    Kirby: (just like in my sapphire game, when i caught a special colored zubat) : "Thats really neat, thank you professor." *opens zubats pokeball* "Hey its grey, not blue, and it looks stronger and shiner."
    Birch: "Thats a special colored zubat, which means its stronger, and i know that a pokemon trainer like you, Kirby00, who is motivated enough to raise a fossil pokemon, is strong and trustworthy enough to raise a shiny pokemon."
    Kirby00: *switches name to 00 as a nickname* " you can just call me 00, and i am grateful for your kindness"
    Birch: "take you and your fossil and zubat to the busstop, that will travel you to pallet town, from there you can train and meet new rivals, and when your zubat evolves you can easily fly form there to cinabar island and have you aerodactyl."
    00: "Thanks alot, and ill see you later."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    huh i think that is a hmmmmmm WYNAUT what shall we do with it?????

Years
  • *meets prof. oak in pallet town, and oak gives a pokemon thinking 00 is a new trianer seeking a first pokemon.*
    Oak: "here is a starter pokemon for you. You look very motivated and a strong trainer, and i wish to give you a lapras."
    *00 tells story about birch*
    Oak: " I am grateful for your honesty, and I will let you keep the lapras. Did you know a lapras also knows surf naturally, you can probably jsut surf down to cinnabar island and ressurect you aerodactyl right now..."
    00: "Thank you, and... hey what is that? An electronc encylopedia?"
    Oak: *holds up pokedex* : This is a pokedex, yes kind of like an electronic encylopedia, but for pokemon."
    00: "Wow that's amazing"
    Oak: " I cant believe Birch didnt give you 1 or even tell you about them. He obviously needs a lecture form me... but enough about that how would u like 1? Infact ehre is the most upgraded 1 i have" *hands it over*
    00: "Wow, thank you soo much, I really do owe you, and now I can jsut surf to cinnabar island..."
    *says goodbye and leave*
    *takes out lapras and tells it to surf. 10 minutes later and after capturing a tentacool, and magicarp in the water, 00 finally makes it to cinnabar island*

Years
  • -----OOC-----
    I don't want to be annoying or so but is it alright to get that many rare Pokemon in such a short time? I don't want to be rude or so, but I think it's a little unfair seeing as we started with only one not really strong pokemon like weedle and duskull and stuff...

Years
  • ill make it so that i wont get too many rares for a while longer. (focus on evolving zubat). I will let you guys catch-up, but that doesnt mean i cant catch any more. I jsut wont catch the really legendary onces. but ya ur right... sorry

Years
  • -----OOC----
    I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow and won't be back until Friday, so don't expect any post from me until Saturday

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    well i dunno i have been away thats why i wasnt posting in it anymores so yeah :D

Years
  • well we should wait till saturday before we make final decision, wouldnt be fair w/o his input...
    btw wut does OOC mean?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i dunno what that means and think you have to shrink your sig cause i think its too big

Years
  • -----OOC-----
    I'm sorry for posting this so late, but I'm back and ready to RP
    OOC means Out OF Character ,I thought most RPers knew what that meant...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back