• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta catch em all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    -_-'' your finnaly back well im ready to you go first :D

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    Fudge are you daydreaming sheesh *_* im gonna caTCH that wynaut GO! squirtle *squirt squirt* Tackle that wynaut *wynaut uses counter* Squirtle are you ok Squirtle WITHDRAW *squirtle hides in his shell*

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i better help shaz his pokemon is looking hurt GOOOOOOO spike. Spike use tackle *knocked wynaut down to the ground* qucik shaz use the pokeball NOW! *shaz throws a pokeball 1 2 3 Its caught w00t shaz you got a new pokemon

Years
  • I think I may leave this rp, but Im not sure, btw check out Pokemon Armegeddon and Trainer Stories. (not to join just to look at the arguements b/w me an this Flygon_Trainer)... its quite interesting... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back