• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • The title was brought to you by Cheese from Foster's lol

So, how long can you hold your bladder? Do you always feel you have the bladder of camel, or is your bladder weaker than others? (You don't have to give an exact time of how long you can hold it, just an estimate I guess...?)

I can hold mine pretty good, especially if I'm in public. I'm not really big on public restrooms unless I really absolutely can't hold it or something. I'd can't really tell how long I can hold it though. ><

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have a bladder of steel, but my manager's bladder is so tiny that I sometimes have to go and visit her on my day off to watch the shop while she runs to the toilet.

FifePokemon

AlShao
    Years
  • I do lots of running for my triathlon training so i drink loads of water, meaning I always spend my day going back and forth to the toilet.
    I too hate public restrooms because they're usually filthy.. which means if i'm away out for the day i'll usually wait until i'm home or in a restaurant until i go..

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Yeah, same. Bladder of steel. It's really nice because that means I don't have to go to the school bathrooms or stop while on roadtrips or planes etc haha.

Sirfetch’d

I hate public bathrooms and always have so over time I've naturally developed the ability to hold it in as long as I need haha. Sure it isn't always the healthiest thing to do but it sure beats visiting a dirty public restroom!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I never think of it in the context of how long I can hold it. I have to pee a lot cause I drink a lot of soda.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I have serious toilet envy over all of you who said 'bladder of steel'. Because I literally have the wimpiest bladder in the entire world.

I always have to go at the most inappropriate times and never at an instant where I can actually use it. See : on planes, anywhere there's only a public bathroom, the pool, in the car, right before I'm about to fall asleep or relaxed in bed. UGH. I blame all of those bladder infections I used to get as a kid from holding it too much and for too long.

Frustrating. :I

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Unless for some reason I cannot leave the room I'm in, if I have to go pee I'm going to go. Public restroom or outside, I really don't care. I can hold it for a really long time and I have, but public bathrooms don't bother me and neither does behind a tree so I rather just go than sit there uncomfortably.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I'll hold it to hell if it is public toilets...ewww

Other than that, I think I can hold it for 10 mins I guess

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • FASTER FASTER FASTERFASTERFASTER SONIC X!!!
    Oh, wait, that's not what this thread's about. . .

I can hold it for long periods of time, though I don't mind using public toilets.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Like most have said, I have a steel bladder too... but at home my bladder has a hard time holding it in because it knows my bathroom is right across the hall from my bedroom. XD So it's like, "GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO".

Years
  • Yup... Bladder of Steel.

I despise public bathrooms, I swear to God Virgo's alternative is probably cleaner. Alas though, not really an option in the middle of a shopping centre so I'm pretty pleased that I can pretty much hold it forever.

Also, this wins the weirdest thread award.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I think my bladder is normal, but I am constantly drinking something all day, every day. I literally do not go anywhere without something to drink. So needless to say, I'm hitting the bathroom like 4-8 times a day.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I'm terrible. One of my medications is a diuretic and it causes me to go to the bathroom more often than I'd like to admit (when I was first on it I'd usually have to get up to the bathroom twice in the night to pee.) Gotten a little better now though.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Other than that, I think I can hold it for 10 mins I guess

You use a toilet like 70+ times a day? Really?

Personally I can be perfectly comfortable for up to 4 hours, though I tend to go more frequently during work for some reason. I could probably go 8 hours+ if I didn't eat/drink much.

Years
  • I find it's easier to ignore my bladder at home when I'm distracted, as opposed to in public where I'm not. :p

Bladder's pretty small, especially if I drink a lot of water or caffeine. Sometimes I go once every several hours, sometimes I'll have to go several times in an hour. All really depends on the day and what I drink.

How long I can hold it really depends on how badly I have to go. Don't like to hold it. I gotta peeeeeeee

also I must be the only person who doesn't care about using public bathrooms...

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • You use a toilet like 70+ times a day? Really?

Personally I can be perfectly comfortable for up to 4 hours, though I tend to go more frequently during work for some reason. I could probably go 8 hours+ if I didn't eat/drink much.

Uhm, no. I just got it all wrong.

To really answer the thing, I also have Bladders of steel. Don't go much in the toilet unless I eat/drink to much lol

Years
  • I can hold it for a while, especially when at a movie theater or doing some activity with my friends. Never want to miss a second of it, so if I have to use the bathroom, I wait until the event's over, which isn't difficult for me. Recently, I would try not to hold it in as often, because health issues, but I'm just generally not a fan of public bathrooms D:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can understand why some girls have their hesitations about going pee in a public bathroom, but some guys in this thread?? Assuming you have to pee, you are literally only touching a door knob, maybe a knob to flush it if it isn't automatic, and maybe a knob for the sink and soap. These days most bathrooms are pretty automatic where you don't really have to touch much of anything once you're in there.

Yeah, some public restrooms aren't the best, but you're making them out to be these disgusting things that are never cleaned even though most public bathrooms I've been in are at stores that clean them every hour. If you have hesitations about going because someone else is there, just wait for them to leave.

I don't understand why you hold it in and make yourself uncomfortable because you find public bathrooms to be beneath you or something.

Back