• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Line: The Great Pirate Era! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Status - Ichigo;; civilian

Location - Edge of Cocoyashi

Weather - Quite Breezy
    That "kid" Ichigo had noticed was taken away from a a mob by the same guy Ichigo had intrigued to see, accompanied by an arrogant women. She began to hear screams of the word "Devil fruit" Ichigo started dumbfounded at those words as her mind began to process them. Then coming with a slap on her slap, not mentally, physically. She though about how the guy was just like her, a civilian and one who couldn't swim. Curiousity intrigued her and she headed over to where she saw the girl and guy take the kid to, it was a ship. Not a regular one, but a pirate ship. So pirates took the kid, Ichigo began to walk up, as it felt she was being taken over by herself. as soon as she noticed the kid on board, she let out a shrill voice, not noticing the ones around her.

"I know that kid!"

But as soon as Ichigo said those very words, she began to regret her fresh-spunkyness and decided to run for her life. But she couldn't. Why? Because her feet were staying where they were. Ichigo had no other choice, she had to use her shotgun. She lined it up to the people. "I won't shot if you GIVE ME SOME FOOD FOOD FOOD!" It began to turn into a tantrum of food as smoke surrounded her, in the shape of a devious demon. Oh no, her other -side thought, she's going to get into some reallllll trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back