• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
Here, post your graphics and whatnot, and other people will rate them.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Anubis said:
Ok rate my Reborn sig, I just finished it.
You know I hate number ratings so...

Sig is rather good; as a stand alone work, it is really beautiful. However, I suggest you leave only one image in your sig, because in comparison, it looks like you just used the same mould and filled it in with different stocks and colours.

Rate my D-Rex sig down there, suggest improvements.

Sawyer

���
Years
I'm assuming it's like The One Above? i really like the effects you used there. the boxes are very pretty. x3

Sawyer

���
Years
all i'd say for you, Username, is for the bulbasaur one. the letter part is fine moving fast, but bulbasaur looks like he's got something in his eye and he's trying to get it out by blinking a lot really fast. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i know its not that great but i made the pidgeot banner and the second bleach banner plz rate this one:
271b1a64.gif

and:
shinypidgeot.png

Last edited:

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
Years
Oh no it's Ichigo! I like it if it was purple but it's okay

Now here's mine

Project6.png
< The black background wasn't my fault! It came like that when it was supposed to be white!

I'll post some more later

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
...black?

Ouh... it's a .png. Not everyone can read .png- on some computers, png transparency (aka the white thing you were talking about) appears as a random colour instead (aka the blackness).

Since on my computer it works (I <3 Firefox), borders appears very fine. However, symmetry and using multi-stock isn't always a good thing in graphics. It gives no focal point to your image if everything's trying to grab the viewer's attention. Text is a bit hard to read... but on a whole, colour flows well.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
dont mean to be mean xD but those are sprites. oh and i recently downloaded a few ps 7 and over brushes so i made a new bleach banner / avatar plz rate em

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Hmm for once, I actually don't mind seeing more than one stock on the image. It was done well ^^ except that there's a bit of white in Renji's hair. (that's his name, right? The guy with the Baboon's tail sword...)
Main problem is that I didn't realise you actually had font until I stared really closely at the "pixel art" in the corner XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yea that just my way of saying tis mine f off, anyway i altered the banner slightly

Sawyer

���
Years
I read the first volume of bleach, but never got the second, and i'll tell you why. i can't read Chinese, and volume 7 in english hasn't come out yet. i promised not to get anything else until Naruto vol. 7 comes out. that's how much i want it. xD whatever, that's off-topic. i really like your banner, but perhaps give us more looking time at each part of the animation. i'd like to see the detail on it. ^^ your avatar i can see part of what was on the banner, except it looks harder on the darkness and light, which is a good effect if you're trying to take part of the banner off and make it an avatar. good job is all else i can say. ^^

LatiosLover - this is a graphics thread, not a sprite thread. try Home of the Sprites if you want to be commented upon. ^^

EDIT: i've been asked this constantly... if this is for rating graphics, why do Nic and I and everyone make new threads? i'll tell you why. this thread was intented for aspiring artists who wanted to know how good they can get. for example, poke munna probably could make threads for his graphics now; he/she is very good. i forgot your gender, munna. *rubs chin* anyway, if you think you're ready, go ahead and make threads instead of posting here. we're trusting your judgement, but not if you're worse than you say you are. *cough*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back