• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Thanks so much AC <3
Nekomajo Asunya there okay nice backround affect, but Im not keen on the font, its very mess, perhaps download some diffrent more exciting fonts, also try your hand at signatures :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2005
There wicked well done. The background colours go good with the pic. i rate it 7/10

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Original T I love the one in your signature! VERY WELL MADE! 10/10 even thought you didn't ask for it to be rated. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Rate my banner...I redid it so now it is an animation...

EDIT: Nevermind I switched it...you can rate my current avatar (didn't make it but it was too awesome to pass up) and my animation.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Well, here's my latest creation, I got a little bored this afternoon, XD

negi.png

Kurosaki

Hmm only problem I have is... I don't like seeing a smaller box with a different image in the sig... oh well, your choice I guess. The rest is very smooth.
To me, without the pic there, it seemed too bland, so I put it there to fill the emptiness. Then again, everyone has their own preferences for what they do, there is no right or wrong really.

Sawyer

���
Years
i really like that banner, Yukito. it's very themed and it looks quite smooth. as for the little pic, if you had put it a little further to the left, it would have looked better, but as far as i can tell, it certainly ridded it of its partial boringness x3

Kurosaki

poochy.png

Just some stuff I threw together on PSP8 while brush testing. I wasn't at all serious while making them, so lets not go too hard on how bad they are okay? XD

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
i love the brushing on the Sesshomaru one, but i suggest making the white part a little bit bluer, but not too much. as for the second one, very nice grunge border, it matches the chess table grid brush. the text under Poochyena is hard to read.. just the second word, which i still can't tell what it says. very, very nice x3 i think you should try doing some smaller sized banners; judging by your brushing, it looks like you have great potential x3

Kurosaki

i love the brushing on the Sesshomaru one, but i suggest making the white part a little bit bluer, but not too much. as for the second one, very nice grunge border, it matches the chess table grid brush. the text under Poochyena is hard to read.. just the second word, which i still can't tell what it says. very, very nice x3 i think you should try doing some smaller sized banners; judging by your brushing, it looks like you have great potential x3
The second word is bite, XD Like I said, I just threw them together to try the new brushes, so they aren't perfect, XD
I'll try to do a few smaller ones to see how they turn out.

Sawyer

���
Years
k, good luck with that. btw... my favorite size is 380x85. generally, that works pretty well; it shows a good amount of brushing and is still small. x3

Kurosaki

I tried something smaller, and again used a black and white colour scheme.

naraku.png

Sawyer

���
Years
the black and white color scheme is good, but for the the blast-ish thing under the text... it should be colored, even if still very desaturated. :/

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Nekomajo Asunya said:
rainbowmeowth.png

A banner feature my favorite Pokemon, rainbow edition!

Its very cute, but the font isn't very nice, and the stock clashes with the backround.

Anyone care to rate my 2 newest types of blinkies.

pinblinkie.gif

^^ Text blinkie, in a box, just trying it out, letters took me ages >.>

derekxlindsayblinkie2.gif

New block style..

Sawyer

���
Years
this thread won't go away, cause it's a sticky, but... it's really lost activity. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back