• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
    So anyone like my new siggy?
    Graphic Rating Thread

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Ana - Not bad for a first attempt, but your white border is uneven. The banner itself is a little plain and the text/effects/etc. look a little too pixely, IMO. But, combine Paint + First time, it's a pretty good result. :3

---

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

- I don't think I like the style of the last as much, but meh. Some are old, but I still like these overall results.

Years
    Tangerine Fox

Wow that's nice work. and yes I was a bit dumb and I didn't know how to fix anything. Trust me I've done better. XD Any how your work is nice also. Nice work! 8D​

Years
    Yeah. I noticed that. I don't get to involved in graphics. I know the basic things, so that would explain why it looks a bit basic. lol

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Omg you r so awsum IHH, you can vector. O_O

It looks great so far. Real hawt. >D Can't wait to see the finished product! <3

Tangerine Fox: Will you make me some Grimmjow Jaggerjack LJ icons? Yeah you're awesome at icons. xDD Totally kidding, but those are amazin' duuude.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    IHH - That vector's coming along really well. Can't wait to see it finished.

Mizuki - I'm going to be setting a shop up later tonight, so sure. Bleach is fun to work with. XD

I'm posting other stuff to decide what styles I like best for this forum.

Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Graphic Rating Thread

And my newest and personal icon:
    Graphic Rating Thread

(Tut on last by my sister, Kura, at J'adoring. Go check her stuff out -- she'll freakin' blow yer mind.)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Graphic Rating Thread

This is my first try using Photoshop... ever. I really don't know what I'm doing.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Porygon: Not bad for a first try. I don't know what the original image looked like, but it doesn't seem like a lot has been done other than some filters. The size is uneven and I think it looks somewhat plain.

I'd resize it so it's square, give it nice background, and maybe some lightly applied textures to make it more dynamic. I think it's also best to not have text, but that's just a personal preference. (Since you said you're new with Photoshop, I'd say start practicing with the Lasso tool to crop images -- it makes things so much easier!)

Helvecta: Wow, wow, wow! Very nice work. I love your colouring -- I can't wait to see this finished. I'm something of a rookie at vectoring, especially on such a large scale, but I think you're doing an awesome job. <3

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Graphic Rating Thread

With tremendous help from Vixichi, I made my first true Avatar. Tell me what you think.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Very nice ^^ I don't really know what else to say, 'cept I think the scan lines should be more transparent. Or at least take it off of the focus area. And maybe add a bit more textures. Although, the background is lovely.

Comments for this banner, please:
    Graphic Rating Thread

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Graphic Rating Thread

I made a manga coloring ^_<. Sorry about the watermarks on it (where it says rena & mikuruchan.) It took me a pretty long time to make it, though I kinda used almost the same base colors as unasuvas. Comments and criticism please ~!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OMFG MIKI-CHAN D@'Z TEH HAWTNESS RIGHT DERE. >DDD

I love the way you shade, and the way you color the eyes, although when you darken everything and put textures all over it it makes it sorta hard to see the colors. :<

Yoo is so awsum at coloring manga. :O

Anyway, I started making LJ icons! :O Hurrah! Except, I'm still working on what looks good and what doesn't, but if I could get some comments on these, that'd be super awesome.

Graphic Rating Thread

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Very preety LJ icons, Mizuki... I don't know what to say, they all just look awesomes. The colours, the text, everything ;D Especially the colours. I really like the colours.

Graphic Rating Thread

Comments please ^^ I wanted to try out using C4Ds, and I thought it turned out pretty awesome-like.
    (It has a white border, by the way)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back