• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I'd chosen to go down a small, out-of-the-way corridor, probably leading to a break room or some such. I actually found myself in the restroom with just what I was looking for. An air-duct. After sheathing my swords, I hoisted myself into it, silent as I could.

~Ozy~

Years
    Unfortunately, my size prevented the ventalation shaft from being both a swift and silent mode of getting around. I dropped out of it the next time I saw a break room, quickly slaughtering the few personell in there.

Years
    Finally, I got to an area where it'd be inpossible to sneak by. I headed over to the guard nearect the wall, and bit his ankle, senting potent venom through him. before anything could happen, he was dead, and I was striking again and again until each of the guards were no longer a problem.

~Ozy~

Years
    The rest of the trip proved rather easy with reletively few hassles until I reached th main corridor, leading straight to my target. Now it just remained to wait for Eclipse.

Years
    <Sorry I'm late.. ran into a bit of trouble> I said, slithering into the room, stil in my snake form. my fangs were still dripping venom, and all the morphing was tiering me out...

~Ozy~

Years
    "Need a break" I asked, my voice dripping with condescension as I noticed her breathing hard. "Or should we go on ahead" I finished.

Years
    Thanks to skill at detecting and translating voice through vibrations, I was able to 'hear' him, despite not having ears <your choice. Personally I think the faster we get through this the sooner I can get a break, I can only morph so many times before i'm exausted> I said calmly, though refusing to morph.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Very well then" I replied. "The sooner this is over with, the better." The entire area was relatively unguarded until the door to the central chamber, about 50 feet away. Thinking contemptously on the whole layout of the base, I began slinking forward.

Years
    I didn't say anything more, though i could swear this place was too easy to get into. way too easy. I followed slowly, using my snake eyes to search for traps. I was getting a sinking feeling, and I didn't like it.

~Ozy~

Years
    I abruptly found out why the hall was so unguarded when I almost walked straight into the reason. A series of irregularly spaced bolts in the steel wall was all that it seemed but looking a bit closer it seemed to be an energy wall of some sort, probably linked to some explosives. I abruptly motioned for Eclipse to stop.

Years
    <What is it?> I asked, stopping immediatly, which wasn't hard, I wasn't moving very fast. I flicked my forked tounge, and picked up the scent of humans, guards, coming this way. <We've got trouble incoming. should I take care of them?>

~Ozy~

Years
    "No," I whispered. "We'll let trouble take care of itself." I dropped a couple of smoke grenades right at my feet and backpeadled, heping they'd run blind into their own trap.

Years
    I managed to get out of the direct vicinity, as the idiots they called guards headed straight into the smoke, and I could tell there was a loud commotion, and I commented dryly <And who, exactly, hired these morons?>

~Ozy~

Years
    "Have you ever expected much from the military" I asked wryly, then adding "We should get going. No doubt that triggers an alarm of some sort."

Years
    <True> I said, quickly using the last of my morph based energy to morph straight into my raptor form. It was a good thing I didn't spend any energy demorphing to human or I'd be in trouble..

~Ozy~

Years
    I charged straight towards the smoke, slashing at about where I figured the projectors to be. It seemed to work like a charm, I only felt a slight amount of resistance whereas I saw that the corpses of the two guards who'd hit the field were barely recognizable as human anymore.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Now, I think" I said, staring at the slowly opening doors. "The real trouble starts." And it did indeed seem that way, a platoon or so of elite troops was issuing from said doors.

Years
    <Why is it at inconvinet times like this I run out of energy?> I muttered, then remembered the grenade <Think it'd be a nice time to use the grenade? though I'm willing to bet you have better aim, since you're human at the moment>

Back