• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I reached into one of my pockets and pulled out a frag grenade. Tossing it in Eclipse's direction, I said "Here. It's the last one in my personal stock, so use it judiciously please."

Years
    <thanks> I said, catching it, despite raptor hands not being designed for catching things. I mentally mapped out where slade had said the military base was and remembered that it would take us right past our base.. and judging by the fact on the view screen there were no gigantic explosins, my equipment was still intact...

~Ozy~

Years
    "We're getting close" I muttered, pushing the blade collars out of the scabbard with my thumbs. "You ready?" I finished, skulking in a corner directly around from the target.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Just an inkling" I replied. "We're both decently suited for stealh, but I'm smaller. If you can get the guard away from the back gate I can get us in."

Years
    To that I didn't respond, though I morphed a chicken sized dinosaur called Compsagnatus to quickly get to the back, where I morphed raptor again. The guard almost seemed drunk, it would be to easy. I got close, and with a quick pounce I was on top of him, my jaws clamped around his throat and my back feet making short work of his body. I quickly dragged the body aside, and started ripping it apart, considering I was starved.

~Ozy~

Years
    Even my own highly trained ears barely picked up the sounds of Eclipse's snack. Surprised a bit by the ease of it as well, I slunk through the numerous shadows between the floodlights until I spotted the utilities shed. It wasn't much trouble for my powers to cause a simple power overload once I was inside. I was back out before the team that's been dispatched was halfway there. Motioning to the bloody-snouted Eclipse, I snuck even further back to the relatively unguarded loading dock.

~Ozy~

Years
    I whispered "Get into something useful for combat" as I drew my swords, keeping them carefully concealed under my cloak. "And get up on the roof, we don't have much in the way of long-range weapons. They do."

Years
    <Screw the stealth idea then?> I said, morphing into my raptor form, and noticing what seemed almost like a fire escape ladder, obviously leading to the roof. it was a bit hard to climb in this form, but I still managed it with ease

~Ozy~

Years
    "Not in the slightest" I said, following her up one-handed. "We're going in the back and those" I nodded toward the two guards "are in the way."

~Ozy~

Years
    I was directly behind the close guard when I jumped down, cloak fluttering behind me. I landed almost silently, thanks to the soft leather on the bottom of my boots. The guard was dead before he started to fall, two fine red lines across his throat. I caught the front of his shirt and gently set him down. Hoping my activity hadn't been noticed yet, I returned to the shadow of the building.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Illusion quietly cursed to herself later on a few days after the to-be robbery that she never got to commit.

Her eyes gleamed with rage as she once more stepped out of her allyway, onto the streets of Jump City, searing with anger.

The reason for this un-successful mission? Oh, Illusion hated to think of it.

A encounter with Slade, and a offer to join him, that was promptly given a no.

You can only guess what Slade said as she turned down the offer...

Here she was, a criminal in hiding, though she hated herself for even going into hiding in the first place.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Here we split up" I said quietly. "Try to say quiet and meet me in the central chamber." I cut the lock on the loading door and hauled it up, saying "After you."

Years
    I headed in, adjusting to the light level, then heading down another hallway, watching for traps and guards.. if this place was as important as Slade implied I would have at least expected a motion sensor bomb..

Back