• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

Years
    I growled, noticing the movement, before saying <I doubt that. Considering I've been killing virtually everybody I meet up with, hero or not. you're lucky I'm too tired to destroy you.>

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Death? Killing a nightmare? Fool" I snorted disparigingly. "And I doubt you in top form could defeat me if I was half asleep." Here I paused and thought a bit, remembering my actual reason for going out today. "Nevertheless, my employer might be interested in you."

Years
    <I'm listening.> I said, resisting the desire to see my fangs go through his throat. And, I wanted to morph into another creature, but I didn't want to reveal that i was a morpher either.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Follow me, then. If you're sure." I said, smirking. Hoppng back off the roof, I waited for the potential candidate.

Years
    I hesitated for a moemnt, then decided that as long as I was bored, I might as well go ahead. I hopped off the roof, and after softly landing like the cat I was, waited for a description of what I would be doing and for who.

~Ozy~

Years
    Still smirking, I turned into a still smaller alley, sliding open a door hidden in the brick. A long flight of stairs spiraled down deeper than anything else in the city, into Slade's lair, cloaked in a permanent sami-darkness. Whether I'd been followed or not didn't matter, we had the resources to track the candidate down. When I reached the central area, I dropped to one knee, spreading my cloak wide.

Years
    I followed, even though my cat body didn't like the idea of the stairs. when I reached the bottom, I noticed the guy I had followed, but he was giving his respect to somethign or somebody, though I couldn't quite see who it was...

~Ozy~

Years
    I could finally see the shape of...it in full. It was indeed like something from a museum, a bit of a shock for me. Nevertheless, I motioned the great cat forward, bowing and saying "Mr. Slade, I've found you a potential candidate." In his deep rumbling voice, he replied "Gooood. Dismissed." I stood, bowed, and made my way up to my own quarters.

~Ozy~

Years
    -Slade: "Not too much child. As of right now you can turn back without any reprecussions. If you ask me to continue, though, that offer is ended."

~Ozy~

Years
    "Very well, child. I suppose you could call us a crime syndicate if you so desire. But I'd like to think we're a bit more. Do you have a dream, child? An over-riding goal that you focus on day and night? No matter right now, I do. That goal is domination." Here he leaned forward, clenching his fist. "I want everything. All of it. And so, I'm looking for a foce that can best the Teen Titans. You child, are invited if you can land a single blow on me."

~Ozy~

Years
    "Oh, child, I know you're a bit more than that" Behind his mask, Slade smiled, his disfigured face twisting into a cruel parody of mirth. "Besides," he continued chuckling. "They're the TEEN Titans, you know."

Years
    <I may have been able to chase them off, it doesn't mean i can beat them, although I did serious damage to the group.> I said in honesty, before remembering that a saber-toothed cat would be unable to cause that much damage alone. A error on my part, though I doubted he knew that much about extinct animals. Besides, half of me was curious about what he ment about being able to land a blow on him...

~Ozy~

Years
    "You think I'll have you working alone? The child who brought you here, Chaos, is another of my team. But you do intrigue me, child. Anyone who'd test the Titans without assistance would certainly be valuable." He paused here, and held out his fist, palm up. Opening it, he let a chain of pure gold trickle out onto the floor. He finally continued, saying "There are rewards, you know."

Years
    <That would be obvious, though it seems to me that it's just as profitable working alone, and the only possible advantage to working with you is somewhere to run if I lost. and I've already got that covered with a personal base of my own.> I said calmly.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Reeeeallly" Slade drawled, pulling down a viewscreen. Flicking it on, it showed a real-time image of her home base in flames. "You see child, I can control every aspect of your life, like it or not. I'd prefer that you join quietly, but..." He left the threat hanging in midair.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Uh uh uh..." Slade scolded in a mocking manner. "You haven't passed my test yet. Hit me and I can make it all go away."

Back