• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Slade preformed a neat backflip over his chair, then kashed out with a side-thrust kick, tearking the bolts that held the chair down from the floor and straight towards the cat.

Years
    I was able to eisaly leap over the chair, before lashing out wiht my claws again. I was focusing on not tryign to morph into something more deadly, as I wasn't used to using my claws instead of teeth... but I didn't want to show I was human...

~Ozy~

Years
    A series of rapid inside-center blocks defeated the claws quickly. Slade attacked again, this time taking more of a gambit with a roundhouse knee strike.

Years
    I knew that if I was to be able to attack beofre my endurance ran out, I had to take a chance. I felt the strike hit hard, but even though it stunned me, it left him close enough for me to pounce, this time I was using both paws, and even if he blocked, the weight of my morph would be more than enough to knock him to the ground.

~Ozy~

Years
    Slade saw this as self evident as well, making only a token effort at a block as he slid around at the same time, trying to take her back.

Years
    When I missed, my paws hit the ground and I quickly whirled around, again using my claws, although this time intead of attemting to jump on him it was more of a claw assult, but once i hit the ground I'd be able to pounce again.

~Ozy~

Years
    Slade rolled under the attack, into the exposed underbelly. He slammed in with an uppercut and felt it connect, but at the same time felt the claws rake his exposed back.

Years
    The assult hurt quite a bit and I knew I was now bleeding internally, I'd have to demorph later, but I could also see the claw marks, indicating I had done as he had asked.

~Ozy~

Years
    Standing up slowly and aching a bit, Slade began clapping slowly, saying "Gooood...Welcome to my team, child." Here, he paused and reached back to briefly scratch the wound. Finally, he said "But I'm afraid I don't know tour name. What is it?"

Years
    <The name's Eclipse> I said calmly, despite the fact the internal pain was gradually getting worse.. I needed to get away to demorph, but it was possible he already knew I was human.

~Ozy~

Years
    Slade clapped twice in rapid succession, saying "These two will take you to our medical facilities. I'm honestly impressed that you can still stand" Two squat, burly men stepped out of the shadows, ready to assist.

Years
    For some reason I felt an intense distrust toward the men, but that could be because I had a distrust of men in general.. And the fact I didn't know my way around and since none of them had a single clue I was human, I was taking extra care in not revealing that fact...

~Ozy~

Years
    "Oh, you can resume your true form now." Slade said. "You wouldn't expect me to not have been watching you before our interview. Now, if you would kindly follow my assistants..." The two men began walking off to the left without waiting to see if their charge would follow.

Years
    I didn't say anything, but I demorphed back to human, and thanks to the fact it relied on my DNA, I was fully healed, though I followed the men anyway, as to not envoke Slade's rumored temper...

~Ozy~

Years
    Slade smiled again under his mask. His team was growing. Now he would have to see if this one was worth the effort of adding on. Is she'd work well with Chaos... He racked his brain for some menial task the two would work together on. Sitting back down, he decided to sleep on it.

Years
    Being in a human form was odd for me, since I was more used to my morphs, and since Slade didn't say I had to stay human, I focused my mind, morphing into Utahraptor. This was a typical morph for me, a raptor about 6.5 feet tall and 20 feet long. The claws on the feet were my prefered weapon, though I had the hand claws and my teeth as well.

~Ozy~

Years
    Chaos-I sat in the Spartan, steel-clad room I used as my quarters, meditating. I sat in a world of black. Outside of this private world, something beeped. I stood up irritated and dropped back to the real world. Walking back to the vidcom set into the wall and flicked it on. When I saw Mr. Slade, I snapped to attention with a sharp "Sir!" He nodded and I relaxed. He finally said "Good job on finding your target. She passed." I replied "You have excellent judgement sir." He nodded again, and said "In two hourse I want you back in the central chamber. I'll send a message to her as well. I have an assignment for the two of you." I nodded again as the com went dark. Internally, I was seething, thinking Does he think so little of my skills? I returned to the floor and tried again to calm my mind, focusing on an individual target until it winked out of my thought. The com was first to go.

Years
    Does this place go on forever or what? I wondered, before finally I reached the medical facilities. since i wasn't needing healed anymore, I pretty much rested and recovered in the corner, waiting for further instructions, and wondering if Slade knew that I was labeled as one of the biggest traitors around...

Back