• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greek Mythology- Half Bloods (PG:13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I told you guys...once we get atleast one person for each god...I might start it tomorrow or something though if nobody else signs up...also, .Sublime's reservation is gone...

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
    I would like to get in on this too please

Name: Alkade Cole

Appearence: Alkade stands at about 5'4 and weight is 103lbs. She has dark red hair that is about shoulder lenght. She has it clipped back with green barrets so it stays behind her ears, except for bangs that are parted in two long strands that fall down her face. Her eyes are emeral green and she has very faint freckles arcross her nose. Her ears are pierced with 5 holes in each. Her normal style of dress is Black boots, black tights, a purple and green skirt that goes to her knees with a black studded belt with skulls around her waist, black button down shirt with a red tank top underneath, midnight blue choker and many rings and bracelets. So a normal goth/punk look. She wears purple eye shadow and black lipstick.

Personality: Alkade is a bit of a loner and is usually stand offish around others. She is a good natured person but due to her history she doesnt talkto people much and prefers to be by herself. She is sarcastic and easy to anger if the wrong buttons are pushed. However she is quick to stand up for her friends and once she feels she belongs she is loyal to the end to her group. Although she does get bored easily and that could cause her to act in an irratic fashion if things arent going quick enough.

History: Alkade grew up in Washington D.C. While her parents were always loving and supportive, she has always felt that she was different from everyone else. Her mother while happy with her family always seemed to be hiding something from her and her father.

Alkade has always had a facination with the dead and death in general and as such has surronded herself with visual representations of the underworld. This has caused her to become a bit of a loner and to spend most of her time in her room writing in her journal.

She also suffers from a form of depression, though she has always felt this way it wasnt until her 12th birthday when her parents had to work late and as having no friends to come over, that it really took control of her. As such she has found the deceased to be her true friends because they are always there to listen to her.

She has also started seeing visions of people who seem to be dead. At first she thought it was just from lack of sleep as she has a tendency to stay up all night, so it wasnt until she was walking down a back alley and saw the shadow of what seemed to be a giant three headed dog that made her wonder if it truly was sleep deprivation, or if she was truly going insane.

Child of: Hades​

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    galford3724: Awesome SU! Accepted!

Everyone: I guess I'll get the first chapt. up tonight as I have to go to school now!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    well...I was actually just oging to edit the post but oh wellXP Here's the first chapt:

Chapter 1: I'm a What?
    (1 post)
    Description of Chapter: Basically, you do your normal everyday stuff. You then suddenly(at some point of day) are told about your god parent that you had no clue about. You are really confused and the person goes in to more detail about you being a half-blood. Then, right before you end your post the person does something and a huge bird/lion thing appears. It's a Griffon! It then puts you on its back and flys away.​

END
    Sorry it's so short on description...there's not much to do in this chapter...anyway here's mine:​

Chapter 1: I'm a What!?​

I laid lazily on bed. The salty ocean spray was moving throughout the entire cabin. Yes, it was summer break and I was taking a few weeks vacation with my best friend, Trenton, on the coasts of Florida. I love the ocean and basically water in general.​

"Come on, Max! The best tides are rolling in right now! You're gonna miss them!" my best friend George yelled.​

I groaned and got up. I took my shirt off and then slipped off my shoes. I had gone to sleep in my bathing suit. I grabbed my surfboard and ran out of the cabin, ready to hit the waves.​

The sun was shining brightly, the birds where soaring through the air without a care in the world, and it was just me, George, and the awesome waves of Florida. I instantly ran over towards the ocean, my surfboard in hand. Once my feet hit the ocean water, I instantly felt that weird sensation. Like I never wanted to leave the water.

I got on top of my board and began paddling towards further out, and saw the narliest wave coming. I was able to get on it, and I started surfing down through the falling wave. I could easily make it, and would have but somethng strange happened.

Dark thunder clouds instantly formed over the ocean. The wave collapsed on top of me and I flew off my board, about 20 meters away from it. Thunder clapped and the ocean started rocking wildly, like it was one of those bulls in a bull fight. I went under. I couldn't breath, my lungs started to hurt, and I began to sink.

This is how I'm going to die. I, Max the best surfer at my school, am going to die surfing. I couldn't stand it anymore. FOr some reason I thoought the water was air and took in a deep breath. But instead of taking in water, I took in air. I opend my eyes and still felt me underwater, but it was calmer then above.

I shook my head and swimmed to the surface, wondering what was going on. George was standing on the shorline, frantically looking about for me. He spotted me and threw a white life raft. I grabbed it and he started pulling me in. I got on to the shoreline and George stared at me like I was a monstor.

"What?" I asked.

"Y...you're not wet." George said.

I looked down at the sand below me, and it wasn't wet at all. I touched my legs and hair and everything, and none of it was wet. "Wah!" I yelped. I ran in to the cabin, my arms wrapped around eachother and slammed my room door shut. I grabbed my cell phone and called my mom.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Mom...I just had something really weird happen to me." I said.

"What happened? Tell me everything." she said.

So I told her. I told her everything. Even that I was breathing underwater. My mom sighed instead of screaming like I thought she would.

"I wished this day had never come, but I knew eventually it would." she said.

"Mom. What's goign on?" I asked.

"Max. It's true that I'm your mother, but Robert isn't your real father. He loves you like he is, but he isn't. Your real father is the greek god Poseidon. A few years back he had another son, Peercy Jackson. You guys are brothers." she said.

I sat there wide eyed. I knew it was crazy. I mean, me...a greek gods son!? I couldn't believe it, and yet I did. It explained so much. Why I was always thirstier then everyone else in my class, why weird stuff happened to me, why I always felt drawn to the ocean, and why I always felt secure in the ocean. "It makes sense." after I said that I hung up before my mom could say anything else.

I tossed my cell phone on the bed, got dressed and packed my bags. I had to go find out more about myself. I grabed my cell phone, shoved it in to my pocket, and sneaked out the window. I didn't have the guts to tell George I was leaving for a while. Suddenly, a huge lion thing with wings landed in front of me. It was a gryphon. It grabbed me with one of its feet and sat me on its back, and then flew away.

END​

Last edited:

galford3427

Years
    Alkade got off the school bus and started the walk towards her house. It had been another one of those days where everything that happened made her just want to scream. First she had forgotten to take an umbrella and was caught at the bus stop in the pouring D.C. rain, then once she got to school she noticed that her back pack had a leak and all her homework had gotten soaked, then on top of that they had changed the lunch menu from chicken parmesean to tacos. Alkade loved the school chicken parm, it actually put a smile on her face whenever it was served.

She ascended the the stairs to her front door, took out her key and opened the door. Her mother and father wouldn't be home for a few hours, so she had the house all to herself. She flung her back pack on the ground and walked towards the stairs leading to her room.

Her room was large and if the bed and other furnature was not in there it was actually quite spacious. The walls were painted black and there were posters of some of her favorite musical groups on them. Groups such as Motorhead, Ozzy and Metallica adorned every inche of the northern most wall. Surrounding the room on every desk and dresser were candles. She took out her lighter and lite a few, walked to the window and opened it a crack. She sat on the bench below the open window, reached into her pocket and took out a pack of smokes.

Her parents didn't know she smoked, but she didn't really care, it calmed her down after the day she had. She lite the ciggarette and blew the smoke out of the open window. She hated these days, she hated her school, even more she hated being the outcast just because of the way she dressed and acted. She sat there and took a few more puffs when she noticed her mom's car coming down the road. Quickly she flicked the cherry off the smoke and dropped it out her window. She grabbed a can of frebreeze and sprayed it around her.

Her mother came in the house and yelled up at her.

"Alkade, come down here please."

"Great, she saw me smoking." she thought.

Alkade walked down the stairs and saw her mother standing in the living room holding a large envelope.

"This was in our mailbox, it's addressed to you."

Paige looked at the envelope, she hadn't ordered anything. Who could be sending her something. She took it and noticed that it had no return address. She could feel that it was heavy and opened it. She turned it upside down and out of the package fell a statue, a statue of a three headed dog.

(Will finish soon)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Pit sneezed, "Ouch!!!" he complained, his headache had been getting steadily worse over the past three days and now he was also feeling nauseous. Rubbing his head he looked down at the town he had been watching for a while. What to do? With wings he could not possibly mingle with the population. Looking to the skies he hopes for his father to at least visit him again. He had not seen his father in over ten years and wondered if all he knew about himself was true.

Blinking a few times he rubs his forehead, the son of a God should not have headaches... or be poor. He stretched his wings, "it's to hot for this..." he closed his eyes. "Someone... come and get me out of here..."

Suddenly a beast appeared, a creature of such beauty that Pit was sure he would cry. The griffin spread it's wings and whispered, "Fallow me son of Hermes." With that he flew off.

Pit took a while to react but when he did he spread his own wings and flew after it, to a destination he had yet to know.

(short yeah... but in the history I explained that he already knew.))

galford3427

Years
    Alkade looked down at the strange statue, she had seen something like this before, in the back alleys. Her mother's mouth hung open at the site of the dog figurine.

"I hoped that this day would never come."

Alkade looked up at her mom,

"What day?"

"Sit down Alkade, there is something I have to tell you."

Alkade sat down on the big white couch that sat against one of the walls of the living room. Her mother sat in a chair across from her resting her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands.

"Sweetheart, I have to tell you something about your father."

"Like what mom, he won't be home till late so he sent this weird statue as an apology gift?"

"No, Alkade you father is not your real father."

"Yeah sure then who is my father?"

Alkades mother took a deep breath,

"Your father honey is a God."

Alkade laughed,

"Yeah ok whatever mom. A God sure, good joke mom."

"It's no joke Alkade, your father is a God, Hades to be precise."

Alkade crossed her legs and arms,

"Hades, like the old moldy greek god that oversaw the dead. Mom do you even know how ridiculous that sounds."

"Honey why do you think you are like you are. Your affinity towards death and darkness, you take after your father."

"Mother, I am a teenage girl with no friends and I suffer from depression I am normal by all standards. I am not the product of a one night stand between you and some god that doesn't even exist. I think you have been working way too hard, the stress is finally getting to you."

Alkade rose from the couch and started to make her way out of the living room when something shot out of the chimney on the otherside of the room. She bent down and examined the object that had fluttered to the floor, it was a golden feather. Her mother walked over to her and looked at the feather.

"It is time Alkade, they are here for you."

"Wait, who is here for me?"

Just then a huge gust of wind burst through the french doors that led from the living room to the patio outside. Standing there on the patio was an enormous winged creature the let out a loud shriek.

"Alkade it is time honey, go to it and fulfill your destiny." said her mother.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Quan woke up early as usual, packed up his bags and instead of going to school he went to his grandfather's workshop. As Quan arrived his grandfather saluted him.
    - Hey there kiddo~! How's it goin'!
    As always Quan loved the way his gramps talked...It was funny in his own kind of way. He then added another comment.
    -Anyways put yer suit on we gon' have to work!
    Quan lets out a huge sigh and grins, then starts working the iron.
    He was hitting the metal piece as hard as he could. The metal who was now red became more and more white.
    Until it shined all over the place.
    Quan looked at the anvil that he was hitting the metal with...The piece of metal became an magnificent blade that was still unfinished for sure but still very godly crafted.
    - Did I do this old fart?
    Quan was now suprised and at the same time excited.
    His grandfather sighed and responded.
    -It is time for you to know something that you are completely unaware of... You are the son of one of the greek gods...His name is Hephaesteus, The god of forge and crafts. I adopted you because I could thought you would be a great asset for the buisness but...No...You have a greater purpose Quan. You are meant to build great things! Now pack up and be ready! As from now on...You shall go.
    Quan was sad but he had this little excitement within him. If what his grandfather said was true then he is meant for better things. Later on, Quan left the workshop.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    NHMQ: Good post!

Everyone: I might put the next chapter up tomorrow....maybe sunday but probably tomorrow:)

EDIT: NEw chapter!!

Chapter 2: Camp Half-Blood
    The gryphon lands and you look around to find that you are sitting in the middle of a camp. You look around and see a volleyball court, something a little ways off that looks like an arena, people that have goat feet and a human body, and then a person with a human upped half body but a horse's hind legs. He tells you that his name is Chiron and introduces you to the camp.

He points to a huge house and tells you its called the Big House, and only people who are told to go to it and what not are allowed inside. He then gives you a tour of the camp, starting with the big house, he then takes you to a huge pine tree that's white and tells you that a young girl named Thalia was once inside of it(read more below on what he tells you), he then takes you to the arts+crafts section, followed by the amphitheatre, and then the climbing wall. You are standing wide eyed watching as young people about your age are risking their lives on the climbing wall with lava and huge boulders being hurled at you. Chiron then takes you around the rest of the camp. He shows you the mess hall, then takes you through the north and south woods, the stables with pegasi inside, the armory with a few Hephasteus kids inside(NHMQ feel free to ask Chiron to stay there a while and learn how to make some armor or if anyone else wants to take a shot at it to), then he shows you th arena with Mrs. O'Learry inside, and then he finally shows you the cabins.

He explains how each one of the gods has a cabin and quickly shows you inside of yours. You look around(explain what the cabin looks like) and unpack your things and what not. Then after your finished a loud horn blows and everyone rushes to the mess hall for dinner. They are having steak tonight! Explain going to the fire pit and offering some of the food to your parent(god one), and then sitting back down to eat.

After everyone finishes eating at their god tables Chiron announces that the game for tonight is Capture the Flag. You are then quickly shoved off by a cabin mate and armor is strapped on you. You are given a shield and a spear to fight with, and reralize that this capture the flag is ike a fight. You have to protect your life, or get seriously injured. Chiron explains that the only rules are no killing and no mainming(a bunch of grones are heard form the Ares Cabin).

He then reads off a list of the teams. Here they are:

Team 1:
    Leader(person which the flag looks like): Ares
    Second god: Hades
    Third God: Hephasteus
    fourht god: Dionysus
    5th god: Zeus
    6th god: Hera
    7th god: Aphrodite

Team 2:
    Leader(person which the flag looks like): Poseidon
    2nd god: Hermes
    3rd god: Apollo
    4th god: Demeter
    5th god: Athena
    6th god: Artemis

here is a good sight to see a map of the camp and the underworld(which you'll be visiting later on) this sight also continas what the schedule is and what the cabins look like...the god's signs are what the flags have on them: https://www.rickriordan.com/welcome_to_camp_half_blood.htm I RECOMMEND YOU ALL TO VISIT THIS SIGHT PLEASE!! thanks:) also you may interact with each other in this RP!! Make mortal enemies in camp if you'd like:D I know my character is:D:D

Last edited:

galford3427

Years
    (ok so I looked at the site with the camp layout and there was no cabin for Hades. So if it's cool I will play off of that ok.)

Flying, Alkade hated flying. Now having her feet planted firmly on the ground was scary to her. She finally noticed that the gryphon was finally starting to descend. With a bump they landed on firm ground and Alkade could not wait to jump off and feel the earth under her.

She looked around at the new place she had been brought to, and it was weirder than any place she had ever been. It was a camp of some sort, but a camp for whatever she had just found out she was. There were kids running around and weird goat like people running with them. Alkade started walking around when she ran into something, something hairy. She had walked right into someone or something that was half horse and half human. The creature turned around and peered at her, his eyes fixated on her.

"Who might you be young one? A new addition to our camp I suppose, very well then name please."

"Uh, I'm Alkade Cole."

"Alkade Cole, very well and who might your father be Alkade Cole?"

"My father is David Cole, but if you mean the supposed god that I'm the offspring of then I am guessing you are refering to Hades."

The creature's eyes widened,

"Hades? You are the offspring of Hades? This is indeed interesting, yes I can see from the way you look that you resemble him a lot, especially the eyes. Very well then, I am Chiron and I will be showing you around the camp. Please follow me young one."

(Will finish soon.)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    (( time for everyone to notice the Angle XD ))

Pit blinked a bit, "Strange place..." he took a single step forward and found himself face first in a puddle of mud, with a groan he pulled himself up and tried to find someone to throw the blame at, unfortunately he was the only one around. With a sigh he stood and looked around him, what was he to do now? he was messy and above all he was wet.

He flapped his wings once and took the the air, he needed to find someone anyone to tell him what was going on, if he could find his cousin he would be quite happy, though he didn't trust his cousin Eros to much, he knew that if anyone knew anything, it was Eros.

Unfortunately, the sight of yet another griffin caught him unprepared and he ended up plummeting to earth where he fell with an ungraceful PUFT! "ahhhh..." he looked up to see a few kids arriving as he had, yet none had wings as he did. With a blush Pit made his way to where the Griffin had pointed, he knew this place, his cousin had made a point about telling him about it once, so he knew that he had to get to the Hermes cabin if he wanted a chance to see his father again.

Once inside the Cabin with his father's flag outside of it, he wondered why he had a space for belongings, he had nothing of value with him, in fact he had never had anything that he considered valuable ever since he learned to use his wings. Looking about the cabin he found it to be a warm place, yellow seemed to dominate everything as well as anything that had to do with trickery and travel. Pit sighed and sat on the bed he had chosen, would he see his father here? Would he ever be able to have a family?

Suddenly a horn sounded, and an announcement by wind sprite, Dinner. Pit placed a hand on his stomach, was he hungry? well he could eat. He stood and headed to the mess hall, 'Thank the Gods I studied that map.' he sighed and ran over to the door, where he spread his wings and headed to the mess hall. he landed softly, trying his hardest not to catch to much attention, but, as what seem to always happen to him, he fell and made more noise then any of the animals on the grounds. Standing he ran with his tray of food, throwing some of it into the fire and hopping that his father would understand. he flew up into a tree where he sat panting furiously. 'what is wrong with me?!' he demanded covering himself with his wings, 'this can't possibly get any worse!'

And that is when it happened, a sneeze, an innocent sneeze sent the son of Hermes off the tree branch and onto the ground where he landed busing his right wing. "GAHHHHH!!!!!" he cried attempting to sit up but only hurting himself more. With tears in his eyes, Pit forced himself up and on his feet, no longer desiring food, he headed anywhere. he found only the trunk of the tree he had fallen from and leaned against it, "............. why must I be alone now.... ?" he begged allowing his eyes to close, breathing slowly.

The pain finally subsided and Pit found himself not only alone, but there was a strange aire about, what had happened? he looked around, it was already dark, and... sounds... found there way to his ears, sounds of... battle?

He spread his wings despite the pain and made his way to where the battle seemed to accumulate. There he found the others, the others doing battle with shields and spears. What was going on?

(( obviously, Pit missed the announcement... no shooting down the angel... XD ))

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    galford3427: Yeah...go ahead and act like there is another cabin, but for Hades... that works:)

JJBCBlank: Good post...Pit needs to learn to balance on stuff betterXP

Anyway now for my post!:

Max scratched his head as he watched the gryphon fly away. It had taken him right in to the middle of a camp. No suspicous activity what-so-ever there. Hey kids let's all go play with the weird bird/lion thing that just dropped the new kid off!

Max looked around and found everyone staring at him. Max blinked a few times and then a few more kids started being dropped off, apparently he was the first one here. Max popped his knuckles and made his way over to a table with two people playing a game. Max was getting ready to take a seat, when suddenly someone poofed out of thin air there.

Max jumped, and somehow was sent plummeting to the ground. He stood up and dusted himself off, and then glared at the man. He smelled faintly of grape vines. He looked at his hand of cards, acting as if Max wasn't there. A few minutes later he sighed and looked at Max.

"I hate all sons of Poseidon. Later on you can even meet your older brother, Percy Johnson, isn't that right, Maxwell Limpton?" the man asked.

"It's Maximillion Linton, uh...who are you?" Max asked.

"You stupid idiot! I think your older brother figured that out without me even saying it. I'm Dionysus." the man said.

Max didn't but he felt like grinning very widly. He had an idea. "Riiiight. Ok. Diarrhea. I'll remember that." Max said turning around Suddenly a vine wrapped around his right foot, holding him back.

Max smirked, knowing he had gotten through to Dionysus, and made is face annoyed again. He spun around, only to be thrown through the air by the vine. Max landed on the ground, hard. He looked up and saw Dionysus continuing to play his game of cards. Max knew this would be a fun summer...funner then any he had so far.

He spun around and found a huge man. Well, horse-man. He had the upper body of a regular man, and then the lower part was a horse's body. Max stumbled back a few paces...this was so cool!

"Your a....your a...your a centaur!" Max smiled. The man smirked and shook his head in enjoyment.

"Yeah...and your a human...well, half-blood to be exact. So which god do you hail from?" he asked.

"Uhm...Poseidon..." Max still wasn't so sure of how true this was.

"Oh yes...Pecy Jackson told me he felt soomething strange a few years ago, and it just so happened that was the day when you were born. He'll be pleased to finally have another human brother. Anyway, I'm Chiron. The activitys director." he placed his hand in front of Max to shake, but Max just nodded.

Max turned away and looked in the direction of a huge dome. it must be the arena. Max started forward, but stopped. He turned around and Chiron was gone. Max shrugged and trodded off towards a bunch of weird cabins.

A few people were walking around the area. There were eleven cabins, one for each major greek god. There was one made out of sea stone rocks and had a huge trident on the top. It must have been Poseidon's.

Max grabbed the knob and turned it. He stepped in to a cabin, and looked around. Little weird fish statue things hung from the ceiling, there were a few bunks, and a fountain with a golden fish head pouring hot water from it.

Max looked at the beds. One had a huge horn and a shield hung over it, and the others were perfectly normal...that must have been this Percy's bed. Max dropped his bag on the bed next to it, and took out his phone. He wanted to call George, but instead he tossed it on to his bunk, after turning it on vibrate.

Suddenly, a loud horn blew and everyone rushed out. It must be dinner time. Max walked out and followed the crowd. A few people glared at him, one was a red haired girl. She glared at him the evilest.

Max was going to sit down next to a kid who looked pretty nice, but was grabbed by a vine around his ankle. Max groaned quietly and turned around to see Dionysus sitting at a table, hogging down a hotdog.

Max looked around and found one empty table with a sign reading 'Poseidon'. Max grabbed a few hotdogs, and a steak. He walked up to a huge bonfire and scrapped the steak in and then sat at his table...alone. He moved the hotdogs around a little, but didn't eat. He was to depressed.

Soon everyone finished and the horn blew again. Chiron stood up and spoke loud enough for the entire crowd to here.

"The game for tonight is, Capture the Flag!" Chiron shouted.

Suddenly loud cheers were heard and everyone began marching off towards the armory. Someone grabbed Max's arm, but he couldn't see who had in the crowd and Max was pulled off towards the armory.

END

Last edited:

galford3427

Years
    (Actually Pika I have a different route and I'm sure it will yield good results.)

Chiron led Alkade through the grounds of the camp. He showed her many areas of interest and places she could and couldn't go. Alkade wasn't really listening, when Chiron wasn't looking she had reached into her pack and quietly fixed the headphones of her music player into her ears. She just watched his lips and nodded every once in a while to act as if she was listening.

He led her to a group of cabins and started pointing to the flags. She pulled one headphone out so she could hear where she would be staying for the duration of this excursion.

"Every offspring has a cabin to themselves, well everyone except you. We do not have a cabin for the offspring of Hades. So with that being the case you will be sharing a cabin with the offspring of Aphrodite."

Those words made Alkade's eyes widen,

"Wait a minute horse guy, you don't mean the god of love and beauty."

"Yes young one."

"Great so I am probably going to be stuck with some blonde haired airhead who's biggest acomplishment is being the top of a cheerleader pyramid. Wonderful."

A loud horn could be heard blowing through out the camp and Alkade noticed the other kids running towards the building Chiron had said was the mess hall. She didn't hear him say it cause she was too busy listening to her music, but she couldn't miss a huge building with "Mess Hall" written on the it.

"Remember young one to give some of your food to your father."

Alkade turned to walk towards the hall,

"Man first I have to go to this camp and now my so called dad wants part of my meals, he better shell out some cash for either a car when I turn sixteen or pay for college."

She made her way into the hall, it was loud with all the other kids talking and laughing. She walked up to the counter with her tray and was asked how she would like her steak.

"Mooing." she said with a smirk.

Her plate was loaded with steak and vegetables like broccali and celery. She walked over to a huge fire that she supposed was for the food offering. She stood there staring at the fire and thought,

"Let's see he hasn't been around my whole life and obviously wanted me to come to a camp where I have no cabin and will be surrounded by complete geeks. Welp broccali and celery for you dad."

She pushed the veggies into the fire and walked towards a table at the very back corner of the hall where no one was sitting. She sat down and started to eat hoping that no one would sit with her. She did not like the look of these other kids, they were loud and seemed to be really obnoxious. She sat there and put her earphones back in and ate her steak. It was pink in the middle just like she liked it, the rarer the better. She had always eaten meat like this and thanks to the latest findings she thought she knew why.

No sooner had she finished her steak than a the horse guy came in and made an announcement. They were to have some sort of game, capture the flag. He listed off the teams and Alkade slammed her head onto her table after hearing them. Couldn't she just sit this one out and go write in her journal. She wasn't for these games and really didn't want to be on a team with any of these other kids.

She was ushered out of the hall and lead to the area the game would take place. She was fitted with armor and given a spear. She stared at the pointed tip and smiled, now this was more like it.

"There is no killing or maiming in this game."

Alkade's heart sunk, well if she couldn't kill or maim maybe she could at least give some nasty cuts.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    (( and no one notices the Angel in the room?... amazing...
    I was wondering... will we always have to wait for you to put up the events for the next chapter or can we just keep going.. cause I don't know what you got in mind here....))

galford3427

Years
    ((Hey, Alkade really didn't take the time to notice anyone because she really hates being there and is just looking for a way out.))

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    galford(todoruki with alkade: Good post!

uhhh I think JBCblank(totoroki who asked question): no its in chapter format...you have to wait until I post it up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back