• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greek Mythology- Half Bloods (PG:13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Quan just arrived at the main gate of the camp...
    He was feeling really tired from climbing the walls.
    Quan then sighed..."That stupid gryphon let me to death...I can't fly! Even those stupid satyrs were being annoying..."
    He then arrived near an armory.
    Quan was staring at it excitedly...
    He could feel that was his place in this camp...So he let himself go in there just by the sway of the wind.

As he looked in it...He had found every existing material he could find in his homeland and many much more.
    - This is wayyy awesome! Since there is no tour guide here...I guess I could do some little crafting...I'm sure it won't hurt anyone...said Quan with a grin.

Quan tok out of his bag his sledgehammer. Tried to pick up some materials as he chose some of those bronze ores and copper ores.

He starting clashing his hammer against the fiery materials that were burning against the anvil. As he continued the anvil and the material started to glow. An not even a minute Quan has made a shield made of copper and bronze ores.

Proud of himself he slept in the armory.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Pit found a place to hide, and staid there until the sounds of battle had long gone. Fighting was not something he was good at especially now that his wing was bruised ant it hurt far to much to fly properly. With a sigh he closed his eyes and allowed his wings to enfold him, though painful the experience was, he appreciated the smallest bit of protection that his wings were able to offer.

Closing his eyes he allowed himself to fall into a light slumber, hoping that no one would try to attack him while he dozed.

(( that is my shortest Rp post ever! ))

King!

better
    Years
    I'd like tp reservde a s pot for a child of Hermes!

I like him after listening to ost of the secong book!

I was thinking I could already be at camp?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    King: Yep, you're reserved and once your SU is finished you'll start at the beginning of the game!

(edit with post later)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Pit suddenly felt something, something out of the ordinary, he felt, as though there was someone else, someone who shared his blood. standing he looked into the darkness. "Who is that?"
    (I will wait for King90000, XD )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back