• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well yeah. XD I know they are definetly gonna have a huge thing about them when they win in all 8 of thier catagories!!!

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    OMFG! I just got the American Idoit ablum, and now i love them SO DAM MUCH I LIKE ROCK BETTER THAN RAP! lol, btw, my fave song is Boulevard of Borken Dreams! *is listening to it now and is danceing*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Hm...No....Probably WMUWSE...XD

Yey! Rock>Rap!!! XD
    You are right about that Rock > all other music genres

Well at the 1994 VMA they played an "un-popular" (Unpopular refering to a non-single) and it went over well. They should do that this year...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    They play it, it becomes a hit, they make millions more, and then they come out with an American Idiot Special Editon CD with re recordings of all the songs and extra songs...and all that stuff...and now I am rambling on and on and on an on! XD

Back