• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Actually I have all of their CDs except for 3 (My friend had 2 CDs and she basically sent them to me)

That's the feeling I get...I only downloaded a few Bsides because I couldn't find them in stores...but yeah Green Day and all of the other bands I know...it's all the same story.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have all except 3 also...I don't have Kerplunk, Warning, and Shenanigans. I would have them but I don't like buying stuff online...I like buying them in record stores, but all the major record stores closed down here because of stuff like limewire and crap.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Limewire has really been screwing that up? O_O Wow...that's sad...I better get Kerplunk before it's too late...I have all the CDs 'cept that one~

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yeah...I could have all of them, but I don't want copies, I wanted the original for each one. The only one that I don't have the box for Nimrod cause my cousin gave it to me...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lmao XD

Well I have good news for yall! Green Day is currently winning by 40% of the votes in the VMA Awards for the Viewers Choice Nomination!!! W00T!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    That is awesome!!!! And more good news! I just saved a bunch of money on car insurace by switching to Geico!!!!!!
    OMFG
    LMAO
    XDXDXDXD
    That is so funny...I'll explain why...just read this dream my friend had and you'll see- it's quoted by her-

As quoted by Lela:
    ?so I was in this lawyer building and I was walking down the hallway, XD and I saw Dumbledore and Harry peering into that weird door in the 5th book 0o; *can't remember* anyway so I went to this one floor where there was a pool in every window XD and I saw Tre peeking out of one of them. I was like ?hey!? And he was like ?Wow hi! I'm doing a Green Day shoot for American Idiot and you can't come!? XD and then he left XDDD So then I continued walking and I saw you. You were the co-boss of the building and you were all like "OMG LELA I JUST SAW BILLIE JOE GO FIND HIM" and I was like ?okay? XD So you followed me XD and we starting looking for Billie Joe. Then I saw Mr borkow an he was like "Oh if you didn't know he went THAT way" and we were all smiley and like "HEY THANKS YOU'RE A GREAT MAN" XDDDDDDDDDD

~Outside the Dream~
    .:*The East Coast's/PC's OFFICIAL *Billie Joe* FaNgIrL*:.[Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away...] says:
    Which Mr. Borkow?
    Tre' Cool[I need to animate somethingXD*~:.] says:
    The one who sings Green day in the shower XD
    .:*The East Coast's/PC's OFFICIAL *Billie Joe* FaNgIrL*:.[Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away...] says:
    ROFLMAO
    ~~~

So then we continued walking and saw Talia and Dalia and they were like "hey Lela! Come to Canobee Lake Park and get a free photo album!"
    And I was like "yeah I'll do that later" XD and Eli you were like "OMG YEAH I CAN FILL IT WITH BILLIE JOE AND BIRDS" So then we came to a field and saw a lamp and you rubbed it and Billie came out xDDD
    And he was like "I'll do whatever you say, just I can't save you 10% or more on your car insurance by switching to Geico" XDDDDDDD
    Anyway so you wished for him to do whatever you said 0o; I have no idea why XD and then I wished for him to tell me what my dream meant a few nights ago and then he said to me "Your dream is unimportant, let it go or I'll spam you" XDDDDDD
    Then you and Billie walked away into the sunset xDD

^ Lmao XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Ah, I memorized it, XD

"I just wanted to let you know, I'll always be there for you- I'm never gonna leave you..."

.___. It's so...sad ;-;

Anyways in HAPPIER news,Green Day has half the votes in the VMA's!!!! w00t!!! 48%!!! 2nd place is MCR...24% and we can't let them win >O

Back