• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Kindly do not double post and if you post something like: "Green day is playing on ABC" Say what day and time so others in the club know when to tune in. Thanks for joining the club and have a great time!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    @_@ Omg I can't believe they played BoBD...XD

Okay so they played at NFL last night and I am greatly disappointed with their publicity and such...
    1) They played BoBD AGAIN. I love the song but...I wanna see them play more songs! I think the people who own the Pats didn't want them playing American Idiot or Holiday...
    2) They didn't even let them play on the field! They played on this little balcony in the endzone! I mean come on, let them on the field! They were on the field just a week ago..
    3) They made them shorten the song...I mean it's just an extra 5 seconds! Let them finish the song!!!
    I'm very disgusted with whoever ran the preshow...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Awesome a new member! XD And Eli, I bought a GD shirt @ hot topic, but it was like 20 bucks, a alittle pricy for a tshirt in my opinon.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    What?! The Tshirt I got at the 3 Door Down concert was like $30 What a rip! XD Well at least GD isn't as greedy as them. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Awesome, and Eli is right, Insomniac is also a great one. If I were you I would try to get them in order. That is the best way to listen to it IMO.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Tre won an award?! That is awesome! I need kerplunk too ;_; although you already know that cause I whine about everytime I talk to you XDXDXD

*Thomas wonders how many chances he has left to see Green Day in the US* *Waits for Eli to look into the extensive Green Day knowledge in the back of her brain*XD

Back