• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ....XD

Hm...They have about 10 or more gigs I do believe, and they are having 3 shows in Aussie Land in december...they recently added a new tourleg in South America which will happen in Februrary, or in April or June (Hey mom and dad...wanna go to Brazil? XD)

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Can i join? I LOVE greenday. I dont have AMerican Idiot cuz my parents wont let me get anything that has a parental advisory sticker on it. so sad ;-;

ramalamadingdong

Why can't we just admit it?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    I just got the American Idiot cd for 12 bucks on Monday, at Record and Tape Traders. My mom said not to get it if it said "Parental Advisory. Explicit Content" on it, but I did anyway. I couldn't help it! It was Green Day! For twelve bucks!

Oh yeah. People, pm me with a Green Day song for song of the week...

ramalamadingdong

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    I also have Dookie. My mom gave it to me. She had a hard time getting rid of it though. Wait...when you say 10 more gigs...do you mean this year, or EVER!? EVER! EVER! EVER!

ramalamadingdong

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Phew, that was close! I thought you meant ever! I was like, "HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Hey, its Thomas. I decided for a name change for my new obsession. XD Anyway I am back from my "absence" if you call a week an "absence". Anyway what is new with Green Day...I have been out of the loop with basically the whole world lately. XD

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    I am suprised there is usually always something new. *waits for JOS video to come out so we will have something to talk about fore 5 pages.*

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Did you guys see the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" Music video? I just saw it yesterday.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I think i did..............., but if i did, it was fantasic, because i loved everyone of Green Day's music videos i saw, XD

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Kratos said:
    Did you guys see the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" Music video? I just saw it yesterday.
    That was like almosts a month and a half ago that this was news XD But yeah I saw it. Best music vid ever. But the JOS vid will pwn it.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    O_O

Update...I may meet Green Day or something O_O;;;
    See...The American Music Awards are coming up...So...My mom knows the guy who is directing them, and obviously Green Day is nominated for 3 awards (one of the most nominated groups in the awards) Hence...my mom is trying to get in touch with him again...*is really excited* O_O

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
    Me = Biggest 'Green Day' fan ever
    The are just too cool XD .. My fav album .. uhmm all, but If I have to chose then American Idiot!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Flashmew said:
    Me = Biggest 'Green Day' fan ever
    The are just too cool XD .. My fav album .. uhmm all, but If I have to chose then American Idiot!
    -_-;
    Is that so, monsieur?

Be careful what you say...it just migt be wrong *gets out butchers knife* o.o

Back