• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • I don't! Thanks to Katrina XD But that is so awesome that they won almost all of the awards....and their performance was really good too, but they shoudl have played American Idiot or Holiday something more upbeat than BOBD...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Vincent Valentine said:
    I think BOBD is really upbeat...o.O
    That's just me though...XD
    I didn't get a chance to see the VMAs tonight though, I'm sure the reruns will work though.
    Not really...it doesn't have a fast tempo it is a song about walking a lonely road...I don't think that is very upbeat XD

@ Eli: Yeah JoS Would have been awesome...I mean it is a 3 hr. show they could have spared nine minutes for it. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Eli, got a question for you. I watched all of the vma's and they only went onstage once...were there awards that they don't show on tv or something?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Not really XD I think Eli's concert is really soon...that is about it. She needs to bring a digital video camara or a digital camera/with video capabiliates or even just a tape recorder XD and a notebook to take notes with and give a full 411 on the concert XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • ...XD See, I actually can't...;_; XD

1) Because on saturdays, if Jews don't have this stringy thing around a city they can't carry anything =/ so the tickets are this huge issue to us
    2) They don't allow cameras XD
    But I WILL remember everything, kay? I'll tell you ALL about it, EVERY single detail, even when Billie does that...thing...during Hitchin' A Ride...or maybe not....XD

Anyways nothing really large in the Green Day world right now except that they're going to be participating in a concert for benefits for the hurricane victims~

Back