• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from a Bug-type Pokemon Hybrid?

Years
  • Hello there, my name is Volcacross802, I know it says Volacross802, but now i realized that's what i should have inserted, but hey, i may not be here for long, but i'll say hi anyway.

Vragon

Hm, your name actually sounds like a fitting mid-evolution to Volcarona. (I can dream)
    But in all seriousness, welcome, and hope you have a good time.
    Just our of pure curiosity what do you hope to accomplish here? (fine if N/A)
    either way welcome.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello there, my name is Volcacross802, I know it says Volacross802, but now i realized that's what i should have inserted, but hey, i may not be here for long, but i'll say hi anyway.
    Hey Volacross, welcome to the community.

Just place a request for a name change & it can be fixed, no worries there.

I hope u stay around here longer than u intend to.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Welcome Volcacross802
    Hm, your name actually sounds like a fitting mid-evolution to Volcarona. (I can dream)
    But in all seriousness, welcome, and hope you have a good time.
    Just our of pure curiosity what do you hope to accomplish here? (fine if N/A)
    either way welcome.

Well, i'm trying to rom hack, hope it works out.

Back