• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from the dungeon

General Tso

The High Counselor
Years
  • Hello everyone I am looking forward to getting my pokefreak on. Been playing since the beginning and am now getting into battling and online trades. If anyone wants to add my fc please do so and tell me here and I will add you aswell. SO EXCITED!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ever since R/B/Y then! Cooooool, so have I! I love playing the pokemon games; I'm playing Pokemon X right now, and I'm gonna aim to complete the pokedex soon. <3

In any case, welcome to the forums, Tso! Check out the Trade Plaza for all your trading, and the Battle Center for all battling purposes! Oh, and our Showdown Server is a nice mention as well, since you can play simulated battles with all the members that go on there. Just some suggestions to help you get familiar with the forum! Ah, and there's also our Friend Code Sharing Thread if you want to share your FC with other members, and add in the FCs you see on the database. Hope you'll check that out. :3

Anywho, enjoy yourself, and I hope to see you around sometime! Give us a message anytime you have a question or a concern about the forums, and we'll help out as soon as possible! Hope to chat with you again someday and become good friends with ya! <33

General Tso

The High Counselor
    Years
  • Since the cards before the game. I look forward to making lots of new friends. See you around.

Years
  • Hiya Tso! Welcome to PC, and I'm sure you're having fun today.

Just like you, I've been into Pokemon for a long time now, in fact most of my life by now. I joined PC three years ago to chat with fellow Pokemon fans and who ever knew they'd turn out so friendly? I'm sure you'll find them just as friendly as I did, and Aura has already covered the sections you might be interested in. Do pop by the Showdown server sometime, I'm one of the active regulars so say hello if you do come.

Anyways, enjoy your stay at PC and I do hope to see you around. I'm always open for a message if you ever need a chat and the staff are also on hand if you have any questions or concerns. Have fun and I do hope you can make some new friends!

- Hikari

Back