• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings~/Guten Tag!~

DJ Neon-C1990

a Queen of Purple Flames~
Days
  • Never Been the best at introductions, but Greetings! My Names DJ Neon-C/MsMeme1990, but you can just call me Nikita!,

mostly joined this community in an effort to complete my Dex using the trading corner, but im also intrigued to discuss and see what this place has to offer.

Years
  • Hello Nikita, and welcome to the forums!
    No problem, you are doing fine! On PC forums, you can see lots of things! in the Scarlet / Violet sections, besides Trade Corner, you have the discussions regarding the games, and other users' Travel Journals.

Then, there are the Pokémon Gaming sections for the older games and spin-offs. Followed by the General Pokémon Discussions, which also includes
    TCG's, the Anime's and Pokémon Trivia games! Next, you have the Fan Games sections, regarding fan games and ROM hacks. Then, the Create & Discover sections (fan arts, fan-fictions, roleplay). Followed by the Entertainment & Media sections, on any video game, manga, entertainment and media. ^^
    You will also find the clubs (on specific interests) there. And finally, the Off-Topic sections (general off-topic discussions, Internet and technology, and Forum Games)!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions, we will be happy to help!

DJ Neon-C1990

a Queen of Purple Flames~
    Days
  • Hello Nikita, and welcome to the forums!
    No problem, you are doing fine! On PC forums, you can see lots of things! in the Scarlet / Violet sections, besides Trade Corner, you have the discussions regarding the games, and other users' Travel Journals.

Then, there are the Pokémon Gaming sections for the older games and spin-offs. Followed by the General Pokémon Discussions, which also includes
    TCG's, the Anime's and Pokémon Trivia games! Next, you have the Fan Games sections, regarding fan games and ROM hacks. Then, the Create & Discover sections (fan arts, fan-fictions, roleplay). Followed by the Entertainment & Media sections, on any video game, manga, entertainment and media. ^^
    You will also find the clubs (on specific interests) there. And finally, the Off-Topic sections (general off-topic discussions, Internet and technology, and Forum Games)!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions, we will be happy to help!
    My apologies for not responding sooner dear,

Thank you for the warm welcome,and especially the rundown of this places sections!, Havent been in a forum for a long time, but Hope to socialize when i can^^

The only question at the top of my head, would be how exactly virtual pokemon work on here, since it left me a bit curious...

Hello!

Do you plan out your teams for playthroughs or do you just pick up members as you go along? =3
    Greetings ~

After my First White Playtrough team was barely able to get me through the basegame, i kind of had developed a tendency to overly plan my team in advance,

just to usually have to crompromise using friends help due to rareness/unobtainability of planned team members.^^"

Years
  • My apologies for not responding sooner dear,

Thank you for the warm welcome,and especially the rundown of this places sections!, Havent been in a forum for a long time, but Hope to socialize when i can^^

The only question at the top of my head, would be how exactly virtual pokemon work on here, since it left me a bit curious...
    It is alright! ^^
    I am not familiar with the Virtual Pokémon myself, but you can ask the related section's moderators, Devalue, Megan and Starlight, for help!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello again! I merged your replies together since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to reply to multiple people at once is to just press the Respond button on all the posts you want to reply to. ^^

And I also really like Chandelure! Its shiny colors remind me a lot of a character from an old TV cartoon I used to watch all the time! ^^

Back