• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Griff's Giveaway - Take them all away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm interested in your Bold Suicune and perhaps a couple of TMs. Can you specify which pokemon you want exactly? Some are giveaways and some aren't.
    Double checked, Aipom is a giveaway, I've only got the one Mudkip and Charmander. You'll need to specify which Ralts, Growlithe and Staryu you want.

okay well i really want the giveaway ones for the ralts it doesnt matter any is good by me for growlithe i would like it to have flash fire as the ability other then that idc and for the staryu i would like for it to be modest nature it doesnt matter about anything else.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Bold Suicune and 5 TMs for the bunch, will that be okay Shiny Rotom? Earthquake, Stone Edge and Energy Ball if you have them. =)

Inferno - I'll be waiting

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Bold Suicune and 5 TMs for the bunch, will that be okay Shiny Rotom? Earthquake, Stone Edge and Energy Ball if you have them. =)

Inferno - I'll be waiting

Ok. I'm still trying to get in, for some reason it's not working as good as it does normally.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    can I trade you rare candies for these?

UT Naughty 10-Aniv Celebi
    UT Rash Gamestop Deoxys
    UT Brave Alamos Darkrai

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Thank you! ^_^

By the way, the Totodile I sent you has egg moves Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance. I guess you can think of that as a present. ^_^

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hey griff-could you please breed me a jolly natured aerodactyl with the characteristic'likes to thrash about' please? ian offer you:

5: Rare Candies
    6: PP Up and PP Max
    7: Leftovers, Choice Items, Life Orbs, etc.

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Pineco [Giveaway]
    Female (Sturdy) [Relaxed] - 29/18/26/8/28/31

Bagon - On Pearl
    Male (Rock Head) [Adamant] - 18/10/26/11/25/31 [Giveaway]

Could I take these off your hands? I would forever beholden to you. <3

Lemme know and I'll VM you my FC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.