• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grodkorv's Trade Thread

grodkorv

i like trains..
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    **updated with a Shiny EV'd Section, Bigger EV section and Bigger SHINY Section**

Years
  • I have a bunch of Beldum with ~25 IVs in everything except Defense or SpDef. All of them are Adamant. I've been trying all day for one with good IVs BOTH Defense and SpDef, but it's always one or the other. :P Would you be interested?

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    If you have available eevees, what are some of their natures and ivs and if they were touched yet

i have some available wish eevees in multiple natures.. all UT

what nature are you looking for?

I have a bunch of Beldum with ~25 IVs in everything except Defense or SpDef. All of them are Adamant. I've been trying all day for one with good IVs BOTH Defense and SpDef, but it's always one or the other. :P Would you be interested?

they do sound pretty nice, but what would you want in return? :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would like the eevee either timid, hasty, modest, calm, or bold. If you have those, they go in order from my favorite to exceptable. If you dont, any will do :). And are you aware of any of their ivs?

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    I WANT a Beldum with Excellent or Flawless IVs, but that's unfair. :P Any Starters from earlier Generations would be nice.

haha, im sorry but i don't have any beldum yet x)

is a bulbasaur and piplup fine with you?^^

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Perfect! I'll be on soon. I just picked up an AR so I can breed a LOT faster. I think the Beldum I want is getting closer. xD

i've been planning on getting an AR too, mostly for the cause of breeding and cloning^^

just leave a reply here whenever you feel ready to trade!

can you CMT for EVd zangoose?

i sure did like your Siberia's Flawless Ditto Modest, if that one is okay with you? :)
    also, can you clone?

i have synchronizers :) of different natures

do you have any adamant, mild and jolly? :)
    what would you like in return?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Finally found the Beldum I want, so I have time for trading later today. I didn't get it Flawless, but a 25 Average with BOTH Defense high is still good with the proper EV training. :P

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Finally found the Beldum I want, so I have time for trading later today. I didn't get it Flawless, but a 25 Average with BOTH Defense high is still good with the proper EV training. :P

good for you! :D

just drop me a pm or something when you can trade! ^^

Years
  • Im interested in you shiny ev'd. Swampert and arcanine. Also these shinies...Koffing, zapdos, moltres, articuno and groudon...are all of the ones I listed legit? I have shiny flawles ev'd. Hydreigon, haxorus, accelgo. I also have shiny flawless dw dratini with egg move extreme speed, terrakion and cottonee. I also have over 160 shinies so I might have other things you want. And yes I can clone.

I also believe I have a shiny modest ditto as well

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Technically, i can't clone. But i don't really want any shinies anyway. I just want either your regular Gligar, Piplup or Riolu. What would you like for it? I can offer any Pokemon that is on routes 29-30 of Soulsilver and a Chikorita for the Piplup.
    I haven't strted my Soulsilver yet, in fact, i haven't even received it yet. It's on its way from America, i'm in Canada. It may take a few weeks. I just want an arranged trade for when i get it.
    is this deal Ok with you?

Sentret for Gligar
    Chikorita for Piplup
    Ledyba for Riolu

Back