• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grodkorv's Trade Thread

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Would you be interested in female DW Vulpix, Sentret, or Tangela?

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Im interested in you shiny ev'd. Swampert and arcanine. Also these shinies...Koffing, zapdos, moltres, articuno and groudon...are all of the ones I listed legit? I have shiny flawles ev'd. Hydreigon, haxorus, accelgo. I also have shiny flawless dw dratini with egg move extreme speed, terrakion and cottonee. I also have over 160 shinies so I might have other things you want. And yes I can clone.

I also believe I have a shiny modest ditto as well

i'm interested in your hydreigon, accelgor and haxorus!
    also if you have a flawless ditto i'll trade it for 2 shinies, if you have a regular calm natured one i'll trade it for one :)

Technically, i can't clone. But i don't really want any shinies anyway. I just want either your regular Gligar, Piplup or Riolu. What would you like for it? I can offer any Pokemon that is on routes 29-30 of Soulsilver and a Chikorita for the Piplup.
    I haven't strted my Soulsilver yet, in fact, i haven't even received it yet. It's on its way from America, i'm in Canada. It may take a few weeks. I just want an arranged trade for when i get it.
    is this deal Ok with you?

Sentret for Gligar
    Chikorita for Piplup
    Ledyba for Riolu

i only play pokemon white these days, so it's impossible for me to trade with you if you have soulsilver.. im sorry :(

Would you be interested in female DW Vulpix, Sentret, or Tangela?

yeah, im interested in that vulpix! :D
    what would you want for it?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Wait a sec, i believe it is possible for Soulsilver to trade with White. You just can't send me any Gen V pokes. Otherwise it should be possible. So if you have that Riolu on white, for example, then it should work.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Wait a sec, i believe it is possible for Soulsilver to trade with White. You just can't send me any Gen V pokes. Otherwise it should be possible. So if you have that Riolu on white, for example, then it should work.

im sorry, but that's not true.. the only way to trade is through the pokeshifter, and that only works in one direction.. gen 4 --> gen 5..

Years
  • I couldn't find a Calm ditto :/ but i was able to find these so far:
    Modest*2
    Naive
    Hasty
    Quirky*2
    Lonely*3
    Jolly
    Gentle
    Bashful
    Careful*3
    Naughty

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    I couldn't find a Calm ditto :/ but i was able to find these so far:
    Modest*2
    Naive
    Hasty
    Quirky*2
    Lonely*3
    Jolly
    Gentle
    Bashful
    Careful*3
    Naughty

a jolly one works fine too, actually i just realized that need it more then a calm one ^^

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Ok, Cool. I'm in the wifi room atm doing some trades, so just go in there whenever your ready:)

im not able to trade now since im going out.. but i'll catch up with you the next time i see you are online! :)

Years
  • Mmk. i should be on most of the night. so just shoot me a pm when your back if im online, so it's easier for me to notice :D

Years

• i'm interested in your hydreigon, accelgor and haxorus!
    also if you have a flawless ditto i'll trade it for 2 shinies, if you have a regular calm natured one i'll trade it for one :)

i only play pokemon white these days, so it's impossible for me to trade with you if you have soulsilver.. im sorry :(

yeah, im interested in that vulpix! :D
    what would you want for it?

Yea I will definately trade those! About the dittos- I have flawless but its a hack with a rude nickname my friend made for me, and im still looking for a calm ditto myself. That's the only one that escapes me.

Well feel free to make up a trade( anything will be fine with me)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I am very interested in your shiny charmander, I have the starters from every game and am willing to trade any of them. I also have a couple of synchronizers and may have some that you need, I also have some dittos but I don't know the natures. Also I have various legendaries you may want if there is a certain one you are look ing for tell me and I'll check if I have it. I do not know how to clone.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Yea I will definately trade those! About the dittos- I have flawless but its a hack with a rude nickname my friend made for me, and im still looking for a calm ditto myself. That's the only one that escapes me.

Well feel free to make up a trade( anything will be fine with me)

okay then, i think im happy with just the 3 ev'd ones:)

please choose any 3 of my thread! also, u will give me clones back right?

I am very interested in your shiny charmander, I have the starters from every game and am willing to trade any of them. I also have a couple of synchronizers and may have some that you need, I also have some dittos but I don't know the natures. Also I have various legendaries you may want if there is a certain one you are look ing for tell me and I'll check if I have it. I do not know how to clone.

im sorry, but i have no clones of him at the moment..
    But if i do get one ~ i'll make sure to let you know! :)

Thanks alot :) If anything interests you on my thread for your piplup, ask away.

i sure would fancy a squirtle :3

i'll pm you next time i see you online.. im off to school soon, but i'll be back in about 6 hours from now!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Here is my offer :

Scrafty EV´d female 75 lvl (Sassy, Moxie)
    Hi Jump Kick
    Crunch
    Facade
    Head Smash

Aerodactyl UT good IV male 1 lvl (Jolly, Pressure or Rock Head, I have 2 aerodactyls)
    Roar
    Bite
    Scary Face
    Supersonic

Larvesta UT female 1 lvl (Hardy, Flame Body)
    Ember
    String Shot

Tauros EV´d male 43 lvl (Timid, Intimidate)
    Zen Headbutt
    Swagger
    Rest
    Stone Edge

CrobatEV´d male 63 lvl (Naive, Inner Focus)
    Air Slash
    Thief
    Taunt
    Cross Poison

I can offer you any other normal pokemon from HG and Platinum or Black version.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Here is my offer :

Scrafty EV´d female 75 lvl (Sassy, Moxie)
    Hi Jump Kick
    Crunch
    Facade
    Head Smash

Aerodactyl UT good IV male 1 lvl (Jolly, Pressure or Rock Head, I have 2 aerodactyls)
    Roar
    Bite
    Scary Face
    Supersonic

Larvesta UT female 1 lvl (Hardy, Flame Body)
    Ember
    String Shot

Zen Headbutt
    Swagger
    Rest
    Stone Edge

Air Slash
    Thief
    Taunt
    Cross Poison

I can offer you any other normal pokemon from HG and Platinum or Black version.

i could trade it for these two :

Zen Headbutt
    Swagger
    Rest
    Stone Edge

Air Slash
    Thief
    Taunt
    Cross Poison

But i would need you to be able to clone!

Back