• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon cheated

Is Groudon cheating???

• Total voters

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
  • ^ You mean Volt Tackle.

Perhaps Pika did know it from birth but the ability was dormant? XD I dunno.

I guess Groundon did kinda cheat, but it was disadvantaged... Just like everyone else said. XD

xX

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    ^ You mean Volt Tackle.

I guess Groundon did kinda cheat, but it was disadvantaged... Just like everyone else said. XD

xX

Tackle would do 1000x the damage as Volt Tackle does to Groudon. Also, Kyogre had the advantage, type AND stat wise, even if Groudon knew SolarBeam. Use the STAB moves, okay Groudon?

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • ^ You mean Volt Tackle.

xX

No, I mean Tackle. I knew what I was talking about, I mean Tackle. Normal rubbish tackle. This is Pikachu.

After watching that episode, I find it the other way round, actually Pikachu didn't do much and Groundon pretty much owned the tidal waves with his solarbeams.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Well i don't think Groudon cheated, Pikachu was helping groudon by him or herself, Is ash's pikachu a male or female? Anyways then again i do think groudon cheated because there was no allies for kyoger, But groudon did had an ally pikachu, And that pikachu's electric power was super effective on kyoger. Come to think of it kyoger is more though then groudon and yeah groudon actually did cheat.

Back