• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Suddenly reminded that I was at the dollar store the other week (I think that was when I was trying to find crayons for myself, just because I wanted them), and I walked down one of the aisles and boom, in front of me was suddenly so much holiday-related stuff. Various kinds of Santas, and Rudolph plushies, decorations, and so many other "holiday" things. It wasn't even November by that point, for crying out loud!

...Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to pick up a plushie or two.

Years
  • Most of our decorations are dollar store xD And they've surprisingly lasted a few years!

My mother goes all out.

Years
  • We've never had a big Christmas tree, mainly because getting large items up to a third floor apartment is rather difficult.

also, sorry for the rather depressing posts lol

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • It's about time!

I just moved into an apartment, so I'm not sure what we're doing as far as Christmas decorations yet.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's too early to go FULL Christmas (says the guy with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme). I love Thanksgiving and what it brings to the holiday season, so I wanna enjoy it before going full-Christmas (Nightmare is technically Halloween + Christmas, and there's a Thanksgiving Town door in the movie, so it's fine for November).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Oh how I miss the DCC. I haven't gone to super markets for weeks now, so I wasn't able see them selling Christmas decorations earlier than November.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back