• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] GT 2021 Pokémon Challenge: Baton Pass

Years
  • Time for a quick batch update!

Personal rules:
    #1: You may not use Female Pokémon in battle (unless they're a gift, such as the starter).
    #2:When you pass your current save file to someone else, the player must have $1 000 or less. What a shopping spree!
    #3: You may not leave a new area without beating all the trainers available to you first.

Segments used: 5/12

I started my adventure on OG Blue! I normally take Charizard as a starter, but I decided to take Blastoise this time as it's the game mascot!

Since I can only use male Pokémon, I spent what seemed like an eternity finding a Nidoran (male)! I evolved it into Nidorino before the first gym, knowing that the next player could make it into a Nidoking in the very next segment!

Radio done stretch two on this game and left me in great shape for the next leg...

My next stint was gym three in Tyler's Sapphire! Finding Steven was simple enough, then a quick jaunt through Slateport and battling our rival on the way to Mauville where Wattson was easily despatched :)

Leg 3 of Blue saw a lot of grinding, catching some rare Pokémon to use and doing the S.S. Anne to find cut, so I could access the gym in Vermillion!

Radio once again took up the challenge, and handed Blue back to me for the 5th stretch! And this is where things nearly went wrong...

I started prepping for the next gym, doing a lot of awkward bits and pieces then I realised... I was heading to the wrong gym!!!

I always forget Koga is supposed to be before Sabrina! I usually fight Sabrina first, before heading down cycling road... Disaster averted just in time! So began a mammoth session, which saw me tackle the game corner, Lavender Town, Snorlax and cycling road, finding both HMs in the safari zone, catching some Pokémon to use the various HMs, a ton of slow grinding, and finally beating Koga!

That was supposed to be everything for a day or two... but I couldn't resist taking Tyler's Sapphire once again to tackle Norman's Gym! All hail Blaziken! I love the fighting chicken so much <3

I have 7 segments to spend... I wonder where I'll end up next :)

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    💧 Name: mertis
    💧 Team: Caelum
    💧 Trainer Class:
    💧 Games that you can play for this challenge: RBY, GSC, RSE
    💧 Game of choice: Sapphire
    💧 Player name: O

also its a tradition now
    I name every character in every Pokémon game I play "O"

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Radio's tenth segment
    Save: Ash Ketchup's Blue
    Segments: 3 -> 2
    Stretch: Badge 6

Same thing as last time, still claimed Pikachu as mine. I'm really digging the team makeup we have though, very fun and balanced.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon_-_Blue_Version_G5_Proper_01.png

50 more points for Caelum here~

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Segment 3: Lycan in Platinum (Fantina arc)

Rules:
    Spoiler:

• Caught these three per rule #1: Flowey the Flower Budew, Aaron the Drifloon (real TGIF moment there), and Papyrus the Ralts (not to be confused with Asriel's Papyrus, a Timburr caught by Sheep).
    • Also got these as gifts: a Togepi egg (don't feel like hatching it tho) and Sans the skeleton Eevee.
    • Jupiter battle: Skuntank was a tough cookie for nearly taking the party down. Props to Aaron for the final blow tho.
    • Explored the Old Chateau, Wayward Cave (+ its hidden part), and Amity Square for the loots.
    • Crash trained the squad until Felix the (then) Buizel evolved.
    • Fantina battle: Felix Crunched both her Duskull and Haunter big time. Then Flash tried to do something with her Mismagius but failed, so Solum had to finish the job for him.
    • Passed this savefile to... I dunno.

Badge Proof:
    Spoiler:

Post-Fantina squad:
    Spoiler:

Disclaimer: Papyrus had an Exp. Share at the time of the screenshot. I first caught him at level 17.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Tigearthzap's First Segment

☘️ Name: Tigearthzap
    ☘️ Team:Aceor
    ☘️ Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    ☘️ Games that you can play for this challenge: Ruby, FRLG, HGSS, DPP.
    ☘️ Game of choice: Ruby
    ☘️ Player name: Troy

Rules:
    #1: All of the Pokémon in your team must know an HM move, in the games where they're available.
    #2: You may only catch three Pokémon per segment, so choose wisely! Gifted Pokémon such as your starter do not count towards this rule, however.
    #3: You must play with Set Mode.

So I started the game, and my starter was Mudkip. I then caught a Tailow in Petalburg Woods. Soon later after reaching Petalburg, I caught a Ralts and a Zigzagoon.
    I grinded everyone up to level 15 and evolved my Mudkip.
    I defeated Roxanne and saved the game.

I had a bit of trouble exporting the save file, as I did not save ingame, but used the savestate function. But Mewtwolover guided me through the whole process and I could pass on the save state to him.

Then I continued with a save file that Muizz had given me.

Final Party-
    Marshtomp
    Ralts
    Tailow
    Zigzagoon

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday

Caelum joins in the Hall of Fame club as well with this save reaching the end <3

Years
  • Time for a another batch update!

Personal rules:
    #1: You may not use Female Pokémon in battle (unless they're a gift, such as the starter).
    #2:When you pass your current save file to someone else, the player must have $1,000 or less. What a shopping spree!
    #3: You may not leave a new area without beating all the trainers available to you first.

Segments used: 9/12

It turns out that Hoenn was where I landed next!

After starting a segment in Dewford Town earlier on in my adventure (Tyler's Sapphire), it was now my turn to leave the next user in that very place, as I took on the second stretch of TwentyExEx's Emerald save!

I considered taking on the final stint of Ruby after that, but after looking at the save file, I quickly realised it would be nearly impossible to beat the elite four, since all but two of the team was female! I decided to do another stretch of Blue instead, hoping that another member of our team had a more appropriate ruleset in place for Ruby.

Once again, Radio had left the team in great shape, so off It was to Cinnabar Island and the 7th gym! I also spent a some time finding the final moves we would need for our little team before the elite four!

An unexpected opportunity to have a shot at the stalled Crystal save came up after that, and I grabbed it with both hands! I had been dying to take a stint on my favourite Pokémon game, and I was charged with getting the team through the Sprout Tower, Union Cave and beating the second gym.

It turns out I wasn't allowed to use the starter Pokémon due to Radio's ruleset, so a Growlithe was brought in to work alongside the Geodude I'd inherited.

I kinda wish I'd had more stints on Crystal, but I've really enjoyed the way it's gone regardless!

So... Ruby... It seems it was awkward for our entire team's various rulesets as it turned out, and was still very much in limbo. I decided to take it on, knowing full well that I would have to basically recreate the team from scratch.

There was two male Pokémon, and Tyler had left them in good shape considering all the rule challenges! They would form the base of my team. Tyler's claimed Pokémon (that I wasn't allowed to use) had to stay in the team, so that was a slot gone unfortunately. Our HM slave was also female, so I went to find a male version just so it would be usable as a "body" if needed.

A few trips to the move deleter to rearrange some HMs freed up another Pokémon slot, before going on the hunt for some appropriate Pokémon! I decided on a Gardevoir as a co-second lead, so I found a lv.4 male Ralts which took... a while... and I also picked up a Skarmory with sturdy.

A lot of the story mode had been missed, so I ventured off to do uncharted routes and side quests, both for experience, and to find unclaimed TMs that I needed for my planned team, as well as heart scales for the move tutor and items like pp ups and elixers that would be essential. I grinded everywhere I could, and eventually I had enough levels to tackle Victory Road! After spending a lot of time in there, fighting trainers, grinding and catching a couple more "bodies to switch in while I use a full restore" Pokémon (Medicham and Mawile to replace the HM slave and Skarmory) I was finally at the Elite Four!

My plan was simple. Use my lead Pokémon as much as I could, have my co-second leads (lv.45ish) as options I'd try not to use because they were a bit too weak, and keep the two bodies as absolute hail mary back ups. I then sold everything I realistically could, and bought as many full restores, full heals, revives etc. etc. as I could afford.

Then it happened... after all the hunting, questing, grinding, and planning... I made it through first time! I only had to switch to a back up Pokémon once, maybe twice, I'm not sure, but by sheer dumb luck, we done it, Ruby is across the line!!!

I couldn't enter the Hall of Fame with less than $1,000 obviously, so the best I could do was make sure I had less than that when my first Elite Four battle started!

With only three segments left, the end of my baton pass challenge approaches, but I'm sure I'll still have more much more fun, no matter where the adventure takes me :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Tigearthzap's Second Segment

☘️ Name: Tigearthzap
    ☘️ Team:Aceor
    ☘️ Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    ☘️ Games that you can play for this challenge: Ruby, FRLG, HGSS, DPP.
    ☘️ Game of choice: Ruby
    ☘️ Player name: Troy

Rules:
    #1: All of the Pokémon in your team must know an HM move, in the games where they're available.
    #2: You may only catch three Pokémon per segment, so choose wisely! Gifted Pokémon such as your starter do not count towards this rule, however.
    #3: You must play with Set Mode.

https://imgur.com/a/pv7DwAt

I got the save from Muizzi, and continued it. They had left it off at the Petalburg Gym, so I moved on to Winona. I switched a few pokemon from the party, I boxed a Sandslash, a Masquerain, and picked a Kirlia and caught a Tentacool. I got the Surf HM and taught it to the tentacool. Later I decided to do the New Mauville side plot for 2 min reasons. The Thunderbolt TM and an electric type for Winona. I caught a Magnemite which I named EEEEK for some reason, and taught it thunderbolt.
    I grinded it up a bit, up to level 25, and also evolved the Kirlia in the process. I was feeling pretty confident, and challenged Winona, and was immediately swept away by her Altaria. After 5 whole attempts AND evolving the Magnemite, I was still not able to defeat her Altaria, because she used her super potions. So I used my last pokemon to capture slot and caught a Manetric. I taught it the Shock Wave TM and moved on. My plan was to bring her swellow in red health, but not KO it. So she would use her potions on the swellow and would have nothing to heal Altaria. It worked, and I defeated her.

I almost forgot that I was in a baton pass challenge, and was about to progress with the story and leave for Mt. Pyre, but at the last minute, I remembered and stopped myself.

Then I switched saves with Chr. Draco

Final Party-
    Grovevyle (An incredibly weak one, my god!)
    Tentacool
    Gardevoir
    Manetric
    Magneton
    Grimer ( I kept this one for the poison stall strategy, it did not work)

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Caelum getting points here... :)

Taylor's Blue is completed, granting 100 more points!

And Supercookie07's save has reached 6 badges, courtesy of Professor Plum, for 50 more points!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Rules:
    #1: You may not use any Pokémon that was caught in Great, Ultra, Safari or Master Balls.
    #2: You may not use any Fire, Electric or Fairy type Pokémon.
    #3: Your maximum team size is reduced to 4.​

Segments left:
    5 → 2​

BOWSORI's Ruby - Brawly
    hFZVqct.png

Okay, so this was actually my 5th segment that I played, but I must have misclicked when I saved because the save file was in a different folder. I'm still within my 12 segments though so we're in the clear, phew! Not much happened here, traveled to Dewford, delivered the lettter, went back and got the Exp. Share and defeated Brawly before sending the save file back to Bowsori.

C.D's Ruby - Wattson
    chrdracoRuby3badges.png

Received chr. draco's file from Mewtwolover, and immediately deposited Aecor the Combusken because of my ban on Fire. Played this segment with Taunt the level 37 Mightyena trained by chr. draco, and also caught and evolved a Pelipper before taking on the gym and passing the save file back to Mewtwolover.

PokeGuy's Ruby - Hall of Fame
    PokeGuyFinalRuby-champion.png
    R1yBrVR.png

Screenshots of the final party and PC boxes in spoiler, plus details about how the battles went.

Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Lycan's Baton Pass Adventures - Segment 4

[h1][/h1]
    Lycan - Pokémon Platinum - part 4/9

Personal rules:
    #1: You cannot use items in battle.
    #2: You may not use TMs on your Pokémon, only HMs.
    #3: You cannot backtrack to any area you've already visited, unless it's for story reasons.

Back to my old save file, now with a couple new friends added to the team and two more badges in my pocket! I try to live Hearthome City, but before I can, I am challenged by my rival... Aecor, whose team I destroyed without problem.

On the way to Solaceon, I made a quick stop at the Lost Tower, where I just let the fog be. Felix's Swift is pretty nice! We continued our path to a road with too many Ponyta trainers and were destroyed by a duo of Ace Trainers right next to the exit because Toxic Spikes is the worst.

The final challenge of the segment is Maylene. Pushing around punching bags and beating up Black Belts - easy enough as their Pokémon really enjoy using Foresight rather than actually attacking Papyrus. Maylene herself was more challenging, as Lucario plus good attack plus Drain Punch is hard to beat. Switching the team around for a bit and letting it feel Flash's Intimidate three times certainly helped against that though. And thus we obtained... the Cobble Badge!

Current Team

Spr_4p_388.png

Solum (M), lv. 30
    Overgrow
    Razor Leaf, Mega Drain, Bite, Rock Smash

Spr_4p_281.png

Papyrus (M), lv. 30 @ Shell Bell
    Trace
    Confusion, Magical Leaf, Double Team, Calm Mind

Spr_4p_419_m.png

Felix (M), lv. 29
    Swift Swim
    Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Crunch, Swift

Spr_4p_404_m.png

Flash (M), lv. 28
    Intimidate
    Spark, Bite, Charge, Swagger

Spr_4p_077.png

Emmie (F), lv. 26
    Run Away
    Flame Wheel, Fire Spin, Stomp, Ember

Spr_4p_425.png

Aaron (M), lv. 27
    Aftermath
    Astonish, Gust, Minimize, Focus Energy

Years
  • More quick updates this time - I adopted a lot of saves this time around!

Segment #4 - Emerald - Vendily - Badge #4

Super easy segment this one - just smashed through everyone with a Numel solo - CAMEL the Numel went from level 15 to 34 by the time I beat Flannery (therefore being my only evolution for that segment).

RUjzQdw.png

Segment #5 - Fire Red - Marcin - Badge #5

So I'm well acquainted with this save now, as me and Marcin keep bouncing back and forth! Decided to give him some more mates to play with and went on an absolute monster grindfest, as we're closing in on the E4 pretty sharpish! After catching Dratini, Venonat, Snorlax and Gyarados, that should give some more options at least! After several hours of getting some levels, I basically got bored and have now beat Koga, taking this up to 5 Badges!

TxOVLqL.png

Segment #6 - Black - Sania - Badge #8

Fun fact - I've played through this exact segment twice! After a mix-up, turns out two of us were trying the save, meaning that I had two versions to adopt and thankfully Aslan's save was much better to work with. Will be playing this tonight hopefully!

Years
  • 💧 Professor Plum
    cyclist.png

Tyler - Pokémon Sapphire [1.1]
    Rules:
    #1: You may only evolve one Pokémon per segment. Choose wisely!
    #2: You cannot use any Yellow Pokémon in battle (check here!)
    #3: At least one of the Pokémon you will use against your segment's Gym Leader / Trial Captain must learn Destiny Bond, Grudge, Curse, Taunt or Torment. For the rest of the segment (and the one after yours), it will have to stay in the team at all times, even if other rules make it unusable in battle. If there is no eligible Pokémon at all you can catch, you can skip this rule.

Segment 6 - Supercookie07's Heart Gold Badge #6

NaEeXVe.png

Leveled up & evolved Gastly to Haunter - it learned a required move (Curse)!

XsgHARa.png

Beat Chuck

vJYw9W1.png

Current team

Segment 7 - Plum's Sapphire Badge #7

wIJKRRM.jpg

Beat Tate & Liza

g8g27a7.jpg

Current team

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Lycan's Baton Pass Adventures - Segment 5

[h1][/h1]
    Vendily - Pokémon Emerald - part 5/9

Personal rules:
    #1: You cannot use any items directly from the bag in battles, except PokéBalls.
    #3: You cannot backtrack to any area you've already visited, unless it's for story reasons.

Only a short segment up ahead: challenging Gym Leader Dad. Honestly, there's not a whole lot to tell here other than that I beat up some Normal types. MIGHTYENA the Mightyena is still level 37, as he was four badges ago. Damn. At this point, he's not even overlevelled much, and I simply love a bit of Intimidate against Gym Leaders. Slaking is tough, but timing his lazy turns well made sure we were victorious! I made one stupid mistake though. Here's a tip: don't send in a Kirlia with Trace against a Slaking.

Stupid mistakes aside, we showed Dad who is the real Pokémon trainer and we obtained... the Balance Badge!

Current Team

Spr_3e_262.png

MIGHTYENA (M), lv. 37 @ Blackglasses
    Intimidate
    Bite, Taunt, Take Down, Tackle

Spr_3e_323.png

CAMEL (M), lv. 34 @ Soft Sand
    Magma Armor
    Rock Slide, Amnesia, Ember, Magnitude

Spr_3e_253.png

Leafie (M), lv. 35 @ Miracle Seed
    Overgrow
    Leaf Blade, Rock Smash, Cut, Quick Attack

Spr_3e_281.png

Nima (F), lv. 25 @ Quick Claw
    Trace
    Confusion, Calm Mind, Double Team, Teleport

Spr_3e_278.png

Winnie (F), lv. 23
    Keen Eye
    Wing Attack, Water Gun, Supersonic, Mist

Spr_3e_333.png

DRAGON (M), lv. 17
    Natural Cure
    Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Eleanor's tenth Audino Murder Spree
    Save played: Eleanor - Pokémon Black
    Segments left: 3 → 2

My task here was to beat Drayden and get the final badge for this save. But before doing that, I had to beat up the whole Dragonspiral tower / Relic Castle stuff with Team Plasma... that proved to be a decent training spot for my Cubchoo, who I wanted to get for Drayden. Everything good and easy, right?

No, because BIANCA just comes up and decides to murder half my team. I started off with Boldore against her Stoutland, setting up Iron Defense as she used Work Up, thinking - there's no way she can get past me. But there was one way, Roar, which sent me into complete panic mode. A +6 Stoutland was able to run through my team way too easily before I finally knocked it out with my Zebstrika, claiming three deaths: Boldore, Leavanny, and that very Beartic I spent so much time on.

I made my way to Opelucid as quickly as I could, all beaten down and sad, before grinding for hours against wild Audino and similar. I trained up a Ferroseed in place of Leavanny, I got a different Beartic (noticing only later that oops, it was female...) and got the rest of my team up to a decent level. Beartic honestly had just one job, spam Icicle Crash. No one cares what the other moves are, haha!

Trying to help out whoever comes next (which is likely Rabinov), I ended up this segment in style by training up an Unfezant from level 22 (useful for Fighting types) and a Haxorus from level 30. But not before a Sawk with Counter and a trainer's... Sawk with a critical something something knocked out the first Fraxure and Unfezant I was training up. Well thanks, now I have to do it all again >:(

In the end, though, I was able to get most of my team at an average of level 45. That included Hailee the Beartic of course, who only needed 3 Icicle Crashes to take down all 3 of Drayden's Pokémon. No chance to resist those hits, not even for the leader's menace, Haxorus! Now that felt satisfying :)

Years
  • Yet another cursed segment
    Savefiles played: PokeGuy and Miau - Ruby
    Segments left: 9 → 7

I know I'm way behind everyone else, especially with these updates, but here we go...

I got PokeGuy's save again and picked up shiny Janp from PC to train it. But the team of Pelipper, Castform (I love whoever decided to put it on a team) and Hariyama wasn't really fit to fight Tate and Liza, so I went out of Fortree City and prayed for Absol. And I got it! I trained it and challenged the Gym with duo of Pelipper and Absol. It was a hard and long battle, with Solrock basically negating any damage from Surf, but Absol was able to set up Swords Dance and beat both Solrock and Lunatone with Bite.

In the end, I decided to pick Absol as my sworn warrior and sent the save to another challenger.

I got Miau's save with Breloom and Marshtomp as the only usable Pokémon. I figured out it's enough to beat Norman. So I went in and did exactly that. Marshtomp almost died, but otherwise it was surprisingly easy battle with nothing interesting to say about it. Just few Mach Punches and Water Guns.

In the end, I picked Marshtomp as my personal boat and passed the save to the next sailor.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Lycan's Baton Pass Adventures - Segment 6

[h1][/h1]
    MAN - Pokémon FireRed - part 6/9

Personal rules:
    #1: You cannot use any items directly from the bag in battles, except PokéBalls.

When I opened the save I found myself inside Koga's invisible maze. Sigh. The first challenge, finding the exit. You know what would have been really nice? An exit sign when you have defeated the Gym Leader, but noooooo.

I reminded myself that the Psychic Leader was up next, then looked at the team and oh boy... well, at least Fearow and Gyarados are not weak to Psychic. Since Gyarados was still a tad underlevelled, I decided that it was up to FEAROW the Fearow to carry us through the Psychic Gym. Luckily Team Rocket decided to take over the local corporation so that I could beat them up for levels. Even better, the Silph Co. building has some great service for its employees: free beds that I and my Pokémon can nap in! Honestly, where can I find a job like this? If you, dear reader, know anything, let me know.

Anyway, I did an epic battle against my rival: MAN vs. Society. MARCIN, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! <3 It was shortly followed by a battle against the local crime overlord, which was honestly not nearly as epic. I pocketed a Master Ball, to (maybe?) never actually use and went to the city's Gym - the real one, and not that dojo / Gym wannabe with all the Fighting types I beat up earlier - where FEAROW Dril Pecked her way to the entire Gym because none of the Pokémon there actually have a decent Defense stat.

With only one PP of Drill Peck left, MAN obtained the Marsh Badge!

Current Team

Spr_3f_022.png

FEAROW (F), lv. 45
    Keen Eye
    Drill Peck , Fly, Pursuit, Mirror Move

Spr_3f_003.png

Bitey (M), lv. 39
    Overgrow
    Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Cut

Spr_3f_057.png

ANGERY (M), lv. 42
    Vital Spirit
    Karate Chop, Cross Chop, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss

Spr_3f_049.png

MOTH (M), lv. 42
    Shield Dust
    Psybeam, Gust, Sleep Powder, Leech Life

Spr_3f_034.png

Spike (M), lv. 41
    Poison Point
    Double Kick, Shock Wave, Peck, Poison Sting

Spr_3f_130.png

SNEK (M), lv. 32 @ Blackglasses
    Intimidate
    Thrash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Leer

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Segment 4: Sophie in Emerald (Juan arc)

Rules:
    Spoiler:

• Caught these three per rule #1: Alphys the Manectric, Undyne the Chinchou, and Napstablook Blooky the Banette.
    • Drove Team Magma away from Mossdeep Space Center. I forgot how the Maxie battle went with Steven's help tbh.
    • Crash trained both Undyne and Alphys until the former evolved into Lanturn.
    • Witnessed Archie awakening Kyogre only for the weather to go wild. I only could remember Polly barely getting through his Mightyena and (I believe) Undyne and/or Alphys taking on the rest.
    • Went to the Sky Pillar to get Rayquaza's help with the weather mess.
    • Juan battle: Undyne managed to get through his Luvdisc and Kingdra (with Dee Dee's help for stealing the latter's Chesto berry). Loomie didn't even let his Whiscash to do anything. And Alphys pretty much Spark'd his Sealeo and Crawdaunt big time.
    • Passed this savefile to... I dunno. But one thing for sure: I'll do Lycan's Crasher Wake arc after this.

Badge Proof:
    Spoiler:

Post-Juan squad:
    Spoiler:

PS: Apparently that one save broke on the one who played after me. Apologies. :( Aight, got it to work somehow.

Last edited:
    Back