• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Retro Gaming Event

Years
  • Alright, with a little less than 24 hours remaining, the top scorers list has been updated again, and the emblems that will be handed out to the top 3 scorers in each game have been revealed! If you want to try winning one of them (or just want to try for the participation emblem), make sure that you get your scores in before the end of the day!!

EDIT: Alright, for any of you Slowpoke and Slowbro out there, entries have been extended until 4 PM Eastern time on Saturday, so play while you can!

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Oh god this took me a while. Only able to do asteroids. I think I did well.

Username: «Chuckles»
    Score:42240

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Managed to do ok I guess. Only did snake as it was the only one I found really fun.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • And with the end of the Get-Together comes the end of the Retro Gaming Event. Thanks to everyone that participated this year, and congratulations to the 7 participants who placed in the top 3 at one of our games (with a special shout-out to Guildmaster Wigglytuff, who managed a top score in each!). Also a big thanks to Nathan who helped organize this event, including coming up with all of the CSS for the thread.

Once emblems have been uploaded to the server, I'll be sure to hand them out for both winners and participants. Thanks again for taking part in this year's Retro Gaming Event, and we hope to you see you all back at the next Get-Together!

Back