• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gummibar: The Fourth Reich

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Why isn't this piece of sexy in your gallery?
    Seriously, this is hardcore GFX right here.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    [jq]Fook. Santaria took that Shinjiro tag. Hey, where's MY tag, Gummy?!

If it's going to take longer than expected, then could I have a 130x130 avatar of that Down tag?[/jq]

[jq]

Seriously, this is hardcore GFX right here.[/jq]

Wow Arian, where did you find that epitome of sex? That's possibly the best thing I've ever made.

Anyways, here's a couple of fail Pokemon banners and some College Humor avatars.

^ i love how the arms are in these ^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    [jq]Fook. Santaria took that Shinjiro tag. Hey, where's MY tag, Gummy?!

If it's going to take longer than expected, then could I have a 130x130 avatar of that Down tag?[/jq]

[jq]

Seriously, this is hardcore GFX right here.[/jq]

Wow Arian, where did you find that epitome of sex? That's possibly the best thing I've ever made.

Anyways, here's a couple of fail Pokemon banners and some College Humor avatars.

^ i love how the arms are in these ^

Dude those are raw as hell!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Can I use this one?:
    https://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/gummybearz92/RednGreencopy3.png

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That little rascal Dukey tricked me into doing a collab with him, and this is what we got:

Dukey did most of it which accounts for any awesomeness you see.

expect more dukey x gummy x gfx in the near future

I think the stencil look on the text is the most interesting and appealing factor of this piece for me, not saying I don't like the rest of it (I do it's hot) but I'm a bit of a junky for typography and the use and application of it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I think the stencil look on the text is the most interesting and appealing factor of this piece for me, not saying I don't like the rest of it (I do it's hot) but I'm a bit of a junky for typography and the use and application of it.

Thanks, but unfortunately I had nothing to do with the text. I usually fail at it, so I had Dukey take care of that.

Thanks for all other comments. No update this time on account of me having nothing worth to show you guys.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    For once in my life I have an update that's mostly tags.

I have more icons at my icon journal, which I will link to later.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    You're lucky that update kicks bottoms, 'cause you were about to get a spanking for making those Pokemon banners, because to be straight out honest with you, they're terrible, the one with mudkip more so, hell you made the worst beginners mistake, obstructing the focal :/

Anyways, as I said you're lucky, because this update is seriously awesome, it reminds me of Loki's style (b'')b

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    [jq]You're lucky that update kicks bottoms, 'cause you were about to get a spanking for making those Pokemon banners, because to be straight out honest with you, they're terrible, the one with mudkip more so, hell you made the worst beginners mistake, obstructing the focal :/[/jq]

go away

[jq]Anyways, as I said you're lucky, because this update is seriously awesome, it reminds me of Loki's style (b'')b[/jq]

Yay, thank you very much. :>

Stickied? What the.

Anywho, you've got some pretty solid stuff here Gummy. You're avatars are great, effects are good, colors are good, composition and cropping is good. They're good. xD Banners in general have good effects. I think the composition could stand some work, but for the most part its fresh. You also have a pretty good grasp on depth, and taking advantage of all that shiz. Hehe.

Good work. Be safe. Have fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Your getting better and better, Gummy. I mean, look at your first tag, and then your most recent tag. It's a huuge improvement. Good job.
    I love that "Shades" banner. I don't even know why.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Size: 130x130
    Render/Stock/Screencap: Pick any you want from these.
    Text (not too much, please):
    Other: can you give me like different versions for rotating the icons.

Thanks for letting me request Gummy. I really appreciate it, and am looking forward to the product!

Kay CT, but just to be sure, do you mean different versions of the same icon, or use a different stock for each version.

Back