• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gummibar: The Fourth Reich

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Oh how I dread text. And yet, I feel like my tags look too empty without it. A bad habit that I have to get over.

To help me out of my slump, me and Dukey originally decided to make a collab, but this somehow turned into both of us making a tag with the same stock. I personally think his owned mine, but I might as well post my result(s):

---

Then I decided to make more use of this inspiration and:

And here's some other randomness I made during my slump; a header for my PC blog and some random Sasuke avatar (manga color by bearandbook@lj):

---

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    omggggggggggggggg
    GAREKI

I love that Gareki header.
    And what did I tell you about bearandbook? ;>
    The only thing that gets me is the heart pulse, which isn't sharp at the angles. But that's minor.

Love your icons as usual, but actually that witch hat girl icon probably would've looked better minus the rainbow. It feels inconsistent, since the decal has a strong black border and yet the witch hat girl has such light outlining. :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    The text on the first tag of your last lot looks great, the focal looks a bit too obscured though, colors are good too.

Bay

Years
    Why didn't I reply this sooner? D: Well, not that great commenting on graphics, especially since you're a thousand times better than me. XD; I'll try my best, though. Also, sorry for spoiler tags...trying to make loading for others easier. ^^;

I have to say, you improved on your icons a lot, effects and typo wise. The latest icon post are nothing sort of magnificent. Case in point:

Spoiler:

These two. Love them very much. :3

As far as tags go, you improved on them also. To me you have done the effects well, especially on your early Pokemon tags (seriously, those are a lot better than what I can make XD). Typos you improved a lot too by going by different styles. I wanna comment on one of your updates real quick:

Spoiler:

Those three from your Death Note tag update (congrats on winning that SWC contest even though it's like four months late XD; ). I don't like the blur texts on them, although it's just me not the biggest fan of blurred text. Actually, the third one I thought it worked well while the first two...I don't know, I'm not feeling it. Eh, it's minor though.

Well, all I gotta say is I couldn't take my eyes off your graphics. They're eye candy. Keep up the good work! :3

Before I go: Sorry to ask, but...

Spoiler:

This one is just smex. Is it all right I can have it, please? :3 Heh, saw your comment about Angels and Demons, and I couldn't keep it off my mind either. XD In fact, the DVD should be here by now, so that's not helping. XD:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    So, are you going to update every month now, Gummy?

I really like the Drake icon, if that is Drake. TMNT is boss, as usual, but who's that girl in the tag?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I wish I could update more, I just lack inspiration these days. And yeah, that's Drake. He quickly found his way on my list of favorite rappers. But what girl are you talking about? The one in the icon, because the person in that vertical tag is a dude. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Man, Gummy, I love those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme so much. <3

Am I allowed to claim the TMNS theme, like Bay did with that banner?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I wish I could update more, I just lack inspiration these days. And yeah, that's Drake. He quickly found his way on my list of favorite rappers. But what girl are you talking about? The one in the icon, because the person in that vertical tag is a dude. XD
    The one in the icon. Was she just a random image you found somewhere? =)

Oh my Fish! I love Drake too! He's, like, the better version of Lil' Wayne! <3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I must admit, that 'Big Boss' tag is one the sexiest things I've ever seen. Definitely way up in your tags of amazing appeal.
    Effects are liquify and then pentool or stocks?

Back