• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gyro Corporation [Gyro Corp]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Yes, thanks!
    Could you give me an estimated timeline of how long you will take? If it's long, that's fine, because I'll give you 1 week to do them, because it sounds like a very grueling job to transfer Emerald and Ruby tiles into a Fire Red ROM.

Thanks in advance!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Um, when I get home I can get it done in a week. You will just have to explain to me what you want and where you want it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • That's fine. I don't need them until October 15th at the earliest.
    Anyways, that map is awesome! But I don't need those tiles, really, actually, I'll post what I need here:

I need every single tile from Kyledove's ROM base (Emerald) inserted onto a Fire Red's tileset. Then, I need the Pokemon Center, Mart from Xiros' ROM base (Ruby) inserted onto a Fire Red's tileset.

If anyone can do that, it'd help. Just tell me if you are so you don't do it for nothing if someone did it before me.
    There's no "where", I just need them put in the right place. PokeCenter in PokeCenter, Mart in Mart, Tree in Tree, etc.
    Thanks again, Kazaam!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Yeah probably, I have to save the tilesets, then move them and match each palette so it will take that long.

I just looked at how long it will take to put all of the tiles in fire red, and with all the work that needs to be done, it won't be done anytime soon.

Last edited:

Axaj

Mi estas tre epiko.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    This is a little late, but:
    Name:Axaj, Newo Jr., Mr.Oboe, Almost but not quite, Ajax, or CAPITAL LETTERS!
    Skills: Mapping, World mapmaking
    Proof of Work: World Map: img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trionmapto9.png Mapping: none yet..
    Contact Possibilities:[email protected]

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I'd like to apply for graphics editor ;P. (Banners and things like that)

Name: ‎♠εx.
    Skills: Graphics Making, things like banners and supporter bars.
    Proof: Here are a few bases.

Spoiler:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • This is a little late, but:
    Name:Axaj, Newo Jr., Mr.Oboe, Almost but not quite, Ajax, or CAPITAL LETTERS!
    Skills: Mapping, World mapmaking
    Proof of Work: World Map: img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trionmapto9.png Mapping: none yet..
    Contact Possibilities:[email protected]
    Those are great. I think you'd be a fine edition to our team. Here's your first request: make a Sinnoh Region Map by using the Fire Red style.

I'd like to apply for graphics editor ;P. (Banners and things like that)

Name: ‎♠εx.
    Skills: Graphics Making, things like banners and supporter bars.
    Proof: Here are a few bases.

Spoiler:
    Those are awesome! You're on the team. I'll send a PM about what I need you to do.

Axaj

Mi estas tre epiko.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Those are great. I think you'd be a fine edition to our team. Here's your first request: make a Sinnoh Region Map by using the Fire Red style.

Kay, but can someone rip me a Sinnoh Map?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Uhm, well...
    Here is a good World Map Rip, if you need singel tiles i think i can handle this.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Okay, now that this is going well...
    I need a list of all the Pokemon codes to put in a script. Not the "001" one, but the '0Ax001" or something like that.

Years
  • Tha thing comes with pokescript. IF you look in the PkmAdv file of the pokescript folder there is a file that is called stdpoke, Open it in notepad. If you want the hex numbers just change it in the computers calculator.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Okay, here are the banners Esmas.
    The effects didn't go so well because the blue stuffed it a little, though i'm happy with them ;).

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I think im done today or tomorow with the tileset inserting.
    It is/was hard, but i Finish it ^^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well im back!!
    Took a while off due to exams.
    So iam quite lost but im prepared to do anything;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Tha thing comes with pokescript. IF you look in the PkmAdv file of the pokescript folder there is a file that is called stdpoke, Open it in notepad. If you want the hex numbers just change it in the computers calculator.
    Just... I don't know how to use that. If anyone knows a good tutorial on Pokescript and inserting scripts, tell me.

Okay, here are the banners Esmas.
    The effects didn't go so well because the blue stuffed it a little, though i'm happy with them ;).
    Do you think you can make the cache words a different font? Like, Calibri, or something? (it's very hard to read!)

Good glad we can get started :P
    im ready.
    Okay, all we need is Milanor to send the tiles.

Well im back!!
    Took a while off due to exams.
    So iam quite lost but im prepared to do anything;)
    Cool, we'll get started as soon as Milanor is done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back