• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-Hi...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Hi. I'm new here. I mostly joined because I love Pokémon and I'm always looking for friends to trade with or battle.

My name is HoT, which is my nickname in many forums. You may call me that or Hector.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome Hector! :D

I take it you're in to the games then? Which games do you own? Got any favourites? :D

The Trade Corner and Battle Center are available to you to trade for new pokémon or get some feedback on your battle team - take a look around :] Just remember to check the rules in each of the forums first.

Years
  • Why hello Hector! :D Welcome to the amazing forum that is PokeCommunity.

As SwiftSign suggested, you're more than welcome to drop by the Trade Corner and Battle Center for all your trade and battle-related needs. The Trade Corner has its own chat thread where you can get to know other traders and talk about trades in general, so if you're interested in that, check it out! It's a great board from what I've seen and has some pretty cool regulars, so don't be shy in posting around. The Battle Center is equally as great though and I definitely recommend its Pokemon Showdown server as it's quite active and that's where most of our battles are done. Every once in a while there are events hosted around the section and Showdown is our primary battling platform of choice. Check out the information thread if you're interested in joining the server and if you have questions, ask over in that thread. These two parts of the site are quite popular among new members so you've chosen some great things to get involved in. n~n

I would also love to know a little more about you, though. We know you love Pokemon and enjoy trading/battling.. but surely there's a little more you can share with us, right? Like your favorite game, when you got into the franchise, and if you like anything else outside of Pokemon. You'd be surprised with how many popular off-topic boards we have here, so it's just as worth it to participate in off-topic boards like Video Games or Chit Chat & Polls as with the Pokemon-related boards. I won't nag though; it's up to you in the end.

I just hope you'll have an amazing time and not disappear. After all, the more the merrier! :) Go ahead and post around since once you do, you'll be addicted. Can't sit on one post forever, haha. Enjoy your stay here and I'm always around if you need anything~!

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Hi. I'm new here. I mostly joined because I love Pokémon and I'm always looking for friends to trade with or battle.

My name is HoT, which is my nickname in many forums. You may call me that or Hector.

I joined here not long ago and it's something I don't regret. It's a great community with amazing people, so don't be afraid to ask around and drop a vm once in a while~

As for the nickname, it sure makes me curious to know how you got it Hector :P

But, that aside, welcome to the forums! Welcome welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and drop by once in a while.

Years
  • Hector! I always loved that name, welcome to PC btw.

I'm sure everyone else has probably shown you around, notably SwiftSign mentioning you check out Trade Corner and Battle Center, aka PC's trading/battling hotspots. We also have our official Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow members and also Trade Corner's official chatroom, as Cirno mentioned. I don't really trade a lot due to my wi-fi issues but thankfully I am learning on becoming an online competitive battler through Showdown, which is where our tournaments are held, and given Community Day is just around the corner you picked a great time to join PC.

As Cirno also stated, we have various other sections you can check out as well, like the off-topic boards and all the Pokemon sections, covering stuff like the games, anime, TCG and more. Maybe even join some clubs or play some fun forum games and trivia along the way, and you might even make some new friends!

I hope you stick around as an active member, and remember moderators are always happy to lend a helping hand so don't hesitate to ask them if you have any questions! Have fun Hector and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! I'll definitely be sticking around here, I've just been busy with finals so far.

Hope to see you all around!

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I may be late to the party, but nevertheless welcome to PC. From someone who isn't on here regularly these days due to the holds of life, enjoy your time here. The community here are a good bunch.

Back