• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

I muttered standing up, until I heard a voice over the intercom, giving us instructions. I looked around skeptically and slowly made my way over to a computer. I typed quickly, my name, my character?s appearance, to my likening and clicked the enter key.
    A flash of light blinded me momentarily, when my sight was returned I looked around, I was my character, standing in the middle of a city, around me there were shops and a few other characters standing around, looking equally surprised.

?This? must have been the prize.?

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Ic:
    As i watched other people gather around and talk i decided to go and see whats up,but as soon as i got up my eyes blacked out and i felt as though my entire body system has shutten down before falling i smelt something awful.
    I awoke in a room filled with other people,my eyes a little still blurry i tried to make the best of it,i looked around and noticed that the people i was going to talk to where all gathered into this room as well.As a voice spoke i looked down to my right and noticed the goggles,i picked them up and proceeded to wear them
    Only data seemed to appear in front of my eyes as thought i was on my computer back at home.It finally came to a stop and on the screen read
    Please input character apperance,name,and what i would be most skilled at after i inputed the information it felt as thought i was riding a roller coaster really fast,soon everything came to a halt.I heard birds chirping,people murmuring,and soon a beautiful city arose before my eyes in my mind the words: 'Capital Mac Anu'
    appeared then dissapered i looked around,i noticed a boy(This is towards you daiaki) i walked towards him and asked him if he was one of the contest winners,i awaited a reply

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I haerd a voice that instructed me to put on the goggles. I slowly moved to the nearest pair and put thme on. I was immediatly put into a character creation page. I slowly made my character and then entered it as mine. In a flash of light, I was standing by some other palyers in Mac Anu...

"Woah! This is amazing." i said, to no one in particular, my voice filled with awe.

Kurosaki

"So who's who?" I asked as I spun around to face the group for the first time, my robe blowing slightly northeast in the wind, a staff grasped in my hand. Again, i was getting a bad feeling, like we were being watched extremely carefully. While waiting for an answer, I walked over the the edge of the river, and sat down on the cobble stone edge, gazing into the water. It was so real.

Lucid

I turned around in response to the boy?s question. It was quiet obvious he was one of the contest winners.
    ?My name is Hotaru.?
    I said following him near the river, I could hear the sounds of water running as if it were real, I had never seen anything this lifelike.
    ?and you are??

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • "I'm Itoko~! Or...Kaname in real life", Itoko said, smiling brightly still scanning the area. For some reason being in Mac Anu felt different, even though she had been here before. Was it because they were being watched~? Or maybe it was just because the graphics looked slightly improved. Itoko merely shrugged it off and continued to look around.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "Well the name is Rerou in the game..."I looked at all the others suspicsouly anyone of them could be involved in this..o well i guess only time will tell i looked at the envorioment surrounding me.Very beautiful scenary...it actually feels as though im in the real world itself..this is absolutley magnificent i put my hands up towards the virtual sky to feel the wind and soon a breeze past through my fingers Nobody could tell if this was real or fake... i awaited any further conversation form the group of people i have just met

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "I'm Kristen in real life.. Though here I'm Dragon Paw. You can call me Pawy." I added in the last part playfully. I was still astounded by the graphics and realism. I looked around at all the others and silently wondered waht I should do first...

"So what to do..." I mumbled to myself. I paced bakc forth, twirling the staff in my hands.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "As far as I'm concerned, if I'm in here, I'm Tempest." I said, shrugging. I stayed with the boy from earlier. I didn't really see much point in wandering off alone, in my previous gaming experiences, staying in a group tended to be far more advantageous...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "Name's Michio, I'm a twin blade, nice to meet ya'll" I responded in a friendly tone. "Might as well stay with this group I suppose, no point in getting killed this early in the game" I said as I walked towards the group.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC: Post ish devoted to sweet Eliana, and... why is this so fast... ;-; ))

Please put on the closest pair of goggles, and prepare yourself for the experience that is "The World"
    Yumeko glanced curiously at the goggles and put them on.
    It brought her to a character customization screen,
    "What are you going to be?
    "A... Fairy." Yumeko said aloud as she selected the option.
    "and your appearance?
    "Umm... Cute-like!" she said aloud, typing furiously at the screen.
    "and finally, name.
    "Yume-chan!" Yumeko said, thinking of her own nick-name.
    When she was finished, everything went dark, and then a blinding light shone, as she found herself standing in the 'Capital Mac Anu.'

"Oh my gosh..." Yume-chan said aloud, as she looked around her surroudings. "am I in 'The World?" she looked down at herself. She looked excatly what she typed in.

"I'm Yumeko, but Yume-chan here!" she said happily aloud, to the crowd.

Kurosaki

"Dai." I stated as I got up, using the staff to support me, then gave a big grin. " So where too now?" I asked, looking over the female population of the group. What!? It didn't hurt to look! Then I felt it, a weird surge...

OOC: Start thinking about what effects this virus will have on your character besides trapping them.

Lucid

I repeated and smiled. I looked around the area, we could head anywhere from here.
    ?Lets look around, I?ve never see the world like this-?
    I suddenly felt dizzy, my head was pounding, I was having a hard time standing up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I came closer to dai and introduced myself. ?Hi, my name?s You, I?ve been playing the game for a few years now. Is this your first time playing the world?? I asked brightly as I continued to look around at the rich and vibrant world simulated almost perfectly by the game.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked around, listening to the introductions.Suddenly, I felt dizzy. I could feel my heart pouding in my chest, and my blood thundered in my ears. I suddenly couldn't stand, and leaned against a tree for support. Suddenly, the feeling cleared, and I didn't notice that my clothes hung a little differently. "Did anyone else just get a dizzy spell?" I asked, my eyes starting to go over everyone in our group.

OOC: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/normal_WolfWater.jpg >_>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I noticed one of the group start to get disoriented and stumble as if they were about to fall to their feet before leaning against a tree and regaining footing. "You alright? " I asked puzzled as I approched.

Lucid

The pain slowly subsided and I slowly regained my balance. What happened to us? I asked myself looking around. I heard a girls voice and looked back at the woman leaning agents the tree.
    ?I don?t believe we?ve met??
    I said tilting my head to the side, observing her.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • (OOC: *whistles* Why do I always end up joining the fast-paced RPs? XD)

Violet began to grow suspicious. She looked around, and still saw no sign of this alleged contest. Slowly, she made her way towards the door, when a mysterious man snuck up behind her. Before she could scream, she was out cold.

A couple of minutes later, she was awoken as she was thrown on the ground. Still slightly groggy, she managed to utter, "Ouch! What was that for?"

She looked up to complain, however there was nobody in sight. Silently, she turned around to face the mysterious computer-like devices nearby.

"Please put on the closest pair of goggles, and prepare yourself for the experience that is 'The World'."

Upon hearing this mysterious voice, Violet gasped, and looked around suspiciously. "Who... who's there?" she asked, but received no answer. Shortly after, she sighed, and made her way over to the computer nearby. "I'm supposed to put this on?" she questioned herself, pulling on the VR helmet.

A character select screen appeared before her eyes. "Whoa, what's this?" she asked herself, as she began to type rapidly. Within moments, she found herself standing in front of a mysterious rotating transportation gate.

Immediately, she freaked out. "Wait... this is The World?!" She looked down at herself to see a spiffy robe. In her hand, she bared a staff. Dumbfounded, she decided to ask the seemingly energetic girl nearby.

"Hey... do you know anything about this contest thingy? Or better yet, would you happen to know why I'm here?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Err, I made this character just like I look I-R-L." I said, abreviating "In real world." I said, looking down out of habit to prove my point. "Son of..." I said, my eyes going wide, and my eyes dialated. This was NOT the body I had in real life. Sure it was basically the same, but it wasn't nearly as... Curvy. I found my throat had gone dry, and I couldn't speak. Surely she had noticed... Hadn't she?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I noticed the girl by the tree had almost fallen to her feet again. I made my way over to check on the girl. She looked as if something was bothering her, almost as if she was gasping for air as hard as she could. Her voice was crackly almost as if she was struggling to speak. ?Umm, are you alright?? I asked as I tried not to gawk at the girls figure.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Waratah noticed a mysterious group of people nearby. Curiously, she wandered in their direction before the energetic girl had a chance to reply. She was always one to care.

"Hey... are you guys alright?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back